44. Birthday Blast

Welcome again to SANGINI!  I'm just fed up now. ..  I don't know what's happening?  Sorry to say but Watty has gone mad 👿👿👎👎😾 it has made my life hell in just few hours. ..  Ha nhi toh. ..  Publish-unpublish. .. .  Only this is happening from morning....... I'm so frustrated..... 😫

I'm really sorry for all this hassle from my side. .. .  I really hope now everything goes well and you guys ate able to enjoy the story!  

Happy reading 📖!! !  🤗

Recap: its sanskaar's birthday 🎂 '!!!!

As soon as they entered the hall Of old age home there was a blast of........  Of a big balloon 🎈 and there was a shower of sprinkles, colored papers and other stuff ( u understood na guys???)  Sanskaar was surprised happy shocked to see the whole Hall decorated with balloons and ribbons....  All the old ppl were wearing the birthday caps.....  He looked at ragini who moved her eye brows up and down!!!! 

Ragini went from there and brought the special big birthday cap for him. And made him wear it....  She too wore a cap and they both came inside.......   It was looking like it's a birthday of a small boy and everyone is here to celebrate it...  On one wall it was written in huge letters 🔤 " HAPPY BIRTHDAY SANSKU!!! "

Sanskaar had tears in his eyes.  It was for the first time someone was celebrating his birthday with so much pomp and show!!!  Ragini wiped his tears. 

Ragini: sansku today no crying shrying....  Only being happy happy....  wht say boys and girls!!??? 

All the oldies hooted!!  Sanskaar smiled through his tears and nodded....  Ragini kissed his cheek making him blush... 

KOLKATA! 

Laksh with addy is waiting outside an orphanage...  Addy is getting restless....

Addy: chachu pls tell na y r v here??? 

Laksh: bas few more minutes addy everyone must b coming then u'll know.....

Addy: arre but...  ( she sees adarsh coming there )  papa..

She runs to him.  He picks her in his arms.  She hugs him.  Pari, swara and uttara too comes there..

Pari: wht happened to my princess?? 

Addy: mumma y r v here?? 

Adarsh: beta v hv come here to celebrate birthday...

Addy: but papa my bday is gone...

Uttara: addy v hv come to celebrate sanskaar bhai's birthday......

Adarsh: ur big chachu...   Its his birthday today...

Adarsh told her seeing her confused face.  Everyone looked on.

Addy: but he's not here..  

Pari: but still v will celebrate his birthday with these children...  Come now. ...

She nodded and they went inside the orphanage with tge gifts and cake 🎂......  The children from the orphanage came and hugged adarsh as they knew him before....  He introduced tge children to his family........... 

Back in DELHI!! 

With a big chocolate cake in the middle and sanskaar with a knife and ragini standing beside him and rest of them standing surrounding them....   It was time to cut the cake....