Chapter 4

Recap: ragsan leave for Delhi.

Here's the next chapter.

Ragini is seated on Window side of the plane ✈ and is thinking how her life has changed with a week.
Ragini's pov :
What has happened in these days.???  I have lost my EVERYTHING. My parents, my sister, my so-called love and most importantly my respect in everyone's eyes.....    Thank god Dadaji n dadi trusted me...   Now I'm first time sitting in plane which is going to be in air in next few minutes...  I'm damn scared...  N sanskaar...  Oh god!!  How much pain he's carrying in his heart..   I hv never seen a selfless man like him. .    N wht did everyone did to him.   Laksh,  how could he do this with his brother n dp uncle...   I thought he's a good man n cares for his family but no he's concerned abt only his reputation..  I hope swara will be fine there..  I hope she doesn't get any sadness in life unlike me..   Who's left with nothing.....  
(She makes a sad face thinking this.. When sanskaar interrupted her thoughts.) 
Sanskaar: ragini don't think that u hv lost everything.. Take it as a challenge and start ur life again with confidence and that beautiful smile of yours..   Trust me everything gonna be fine.....
Ragini ( to herself..)   Does he know mind reading techniques or wht???  How did he know wht I'm thinking??
Sanskaar: itna zor se sochegi toh zaroor sunai dega na.( if you'll think so loudly then obviously I'll hear it na)  ...   N yes I don't know any mind reading techniques....
She makes a cute pout and He laughs at her innocence.
Ragini: sanskaar ji can I ask you something??  If u don't mind....
Sanskaar: ik ragini u want to know abt kavita right??
Ragini nods.
Sanskaar: its a long story.

Sanskaar: when I came to Delhi I didn't have anything..   No home no food.... I used to sleep on roadside bench and ask for food 🍲 from people. And every day one man used to come n give me food.  I don't y he did that.... Like this only 2 months went. Daily I uses to cry n think abt my family n how they had thrown me out trusting an outsider. I didn't trust people easily that's y I had less friends. Then one day same man, his name was amar kapoor, came n asked if I would like to work with him. I needed a job so I agreed but didn't told my real identity. I told my name is sanskaar n I don't hv any family, which was somehow true also.... So he gave me his name., Sanskaar Kapoor was and is my new n only identity (tear escapes his eyes...   Ragini places her hand on his shoulder)  He continued.....
Sanskaar :Then he took me to his house 🏡 n gave me job in his office. Kavita also worked there. She also didn't have family.  We became very good friends. After 2. Yrs,  kaka ( kapoor uncle)  handed his business to me coz he didn't have any son n daughter was happily married in usa..  I took the responsibility n gave the business new heights.
Then one day kavita came to me that some dp maheshwari is calling her n saying that she was a gold digger. I was really frustrated n wanted to confront him. So I booked my ticket 🎫 to Kolkata for the next day but sadly I couldn't go....

They were disturbed by the air hostess.
Hostess: passengers are requested to fasten their seat belts as the plane is ready to take off. Its 7 pm we'll reach delhi by 9 pm. Thank you.
Sanskaar: ragini tie ur belt fast.
Ragini: voh sanskaar ji I don't know how to do it as this is my first time.....
Sanskaar: no worries ragini I'll help u..
He leans towards her n while tieing the belt his hands touched he bare waist. ( she's still wearing the lehnga n he sherwani)  current passed through their bodies but they ignored it and they have deep eye lock for 30 sec...  Until the plane ✈ started to move.

They came out of their trance n adjusted themselves. Ragini closed her eyes and started chanting hanuman chalisa as she was really scared.
Sanskaar smiles seeing her.
He holds her hand tightly.
Sanskaar: ragini don't worry I'm with u...
Ragini: thank you sanskaar ji..... 
She keeps her hand on his.
Then the flight took off n they again came back to normal position.
Ragini: sanskaar ji...
Sanskaar: haan bolo....
Ragini: aage kya hua...???
Sanskaar: haan aage.... Yeah I couldn't go as kaka's health was not good n for operation we have to take him to usa. .  So I went there..
He paused.
Ragini looks at him..
Sanskaar: when I came back I got to know that kavita had gone to Kolkata n there she met with an accident. N here I lost my kaka also.......... Again I was left alone...   In this huge world.. 
He breaks down in tears. 
Ragini consoles him.
Ragini: you loved her a lot right?? 
Sanskaar: yeah in these 2 yrs she became very close to me.  We both uses to share everything with each other.   
I wish I could get her back.
Ragini felt bad listening to it but ignored it as he continued.
Sanskaar: u know,   she wanted to get married to her love of life....
Ragini: means u?
Sanskaar: mee???  Common ragini she was like my sister..  
Ragini was feeling somewhat happy but didn't notice.
Sanskaar: he was her neighbour,  a professor..  They both were deeply in love but after her accident he died out of shock...
Ragini: n thats y u came here to take revenge...  Right???  Then y u cancelled the plan??
Sanskaar: coz I didn't want to hurt laksh n swara coz they had no hand in kavita's death.... N as far as bade papa is concerned, I thought if i'll hurt him every one in the family will also be hurt especially my dad,  which I can't se... So I dropped.....
He rest his head on the head rest while remembering his days with his family which was no more his..  .