53. RagSan with PariSh

All that is in the heavens and the earth
glorifieth Allah; and
He is the Mighty, the Wise.
Eid Mubarak to You All!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Then thank you so much for all your lovely comments! I'm so glad that many of you are still interested in this story!

It really means alot <3 <3

Then I'm really sorry for not being regular. A few of you know that I fell down while playing, LAUGHING to be specific and injured my leg and right due to which I was not able to write.... really sorry......

And yep, I'm working on next seasons of BABUL, TAHAIYAAn and You've completed me...... + 2 other stories.... it'll take time but by the end of july you'll get Babul and by the end of this year one more story!! I know you guys are waiting for the stories and I'm always put myself n trouble and not able to give you updates..... Please forgive me... <BABY FACE>

OKAY BAHUT HO GAYI MERI BAKBAK.... SO LETS START WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER....................

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 53

Recap : arshi's engagement ceremony........

RAGINI'S POV!

As we all were dancing, we suddenly heard glass breaking sound and we all stopped and looked towards that direction. As I looked at the person, I felt the land disappearing beneath my feet. Swara, laksh, adarsh bhaiya and pari bhabhi were standing like a statue. I couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted this all to be a dream but no it was not. They were really here and in no time all the maheshwari family was standing in front of me with an equally shocked expression as mine. I looked at my side to see sanskaar but no, he was not there. Where is he now? I looked for him but couldn't find him. Arnav's dad announced that everything was fine and the party should be continued. Swara started moving towards me with her eyes filled with tears. I was not ready for any kind of conversation with her or anyone. I felt old ragini coming again inside me. But no I have killed her she can't come back. Please sanskaar come and take me from here. As swara and sujata aunty were coming close to me, my nervousness was increasing. There was no one around but thankfully someone came, held my hand and took me from there before they could talk to me. I didn't rose my head until I knew sanskaar was in front of me. I hugged him tightly as my tears drenched his kurta.

RAGINI'S POV END!

SANSKAAR'S POV!

As the music stopped we all turned back to see what happened. And what I saw was enough to boil my blood but I didn't wanted to make a scene there. I asked arnav to bring ginu to my room and went from there as I can't stand those people but I also didn't wanted ginu to come with me without her will. I left from there and came to my room. I had mixed feelings in my heart and mind.

One side my heart was happy to see my family in front of me after so long but my mind was agitated to see them and all their taunts and bad words regarding my ginu played in my mind. I know I have also done many mistakes in my life but haven't pointed out on any girl's character. I sat down on bed clutching my hair and waited for ginu. I was not sure whether I did right to leave ginu alone as that dreadful dream again flashed in my mind. No , I shouted as I realised I did wrong leaving her alone. I moved towards the door to go out but arnav was already there with ginu. Oo my ginu, she was trembling. I moved towards her and she hugged me tightly. Arnav went from there after keeping hand on ginu's head. Soon my kurta was wet with her tears. I too got tears in my eyes seeing my heart crying and caressed her back.

SANSKAAR'S POV END!

Sanskaar : ginu... shsss stop crying... look I'm here with you...shsss

Ragini : y did u left me alone sansku?? Haan tell me...