Chapter 14

And it's 1.03k!!!!!  I'm sooo happy that many ppl are reading this story!!!!  Ik the no. Of votes are less but still I want to thank all of them who read, commented and voted for my stories!!!!  THAAANKKKK YOUUU SOOO MUCH!!! 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘 😘

Recap: party n ragsan dance....

2 weeks have passed......  As everything was becoming normal... Ragini noticed some changes in sanskaar...  He was trying to stay away from her.... They didn't even go somewhere.....  It was like sanskaar was keeping himself away from her.....  But Ragini chose not to say or ask anything..  If he want he'll tell him himself.........

Its morning with a new hope of life...... Ragini gets up and gets freshen up and goes to kitchen for preparing break fast...

Ragini: today is a big day for me....  I hope i'll get the job..... Umm where is this sanskaar yrr!???

She goes to his room with coffee ☕.

Ragini ( opening the door): sansku??

She finds the room empty.  She checks in washroom also... She gets tensed....

Ragini: where has he gone?? 

She checks everywhere but couldn't find him.

It's been one hour but still sanskaar is not back. She tries calling him but his phn is not reachable.

Ragini: where r u sansku??? Y did u leave me alone????

She cries.....

Ragini: no I can't cry....  I'll Search for him....  But I don't much abt this place....  But I can search in nearby places....

Its 7:45 now...  Ragini moves out to search for sanskaar...  But couldn't find him...  She asks ppl but didn't find anything.... She cries.

At last at 8:30 she comes back home...  All teary eyes and tired, broken....

Ragini: sansku where r u??? 

She holds the nearby kept chest of drawers to get support...
Suddenly she hears a voice.

Voice: I'm here ginu.....

It was sanskaar.  She opens her eyes and sees him standing in track suit and wet hair.

Ragini: sansku..

She runs to him and gives a bone crushing hug to him... And cries out loud...

Sanskaar: ginu wht happened??  N where were u????
Ragini: sansku promise me u'll never leave me pls....... 
Sanskaar: ginu y will I leave u.... I haven't hold ur hand to leave....  Now stop crying and tell me wht happened and where were u??

She breaks the hug.

Ragini: I went to find u bcoz u were no where In  the house..  I tried ur phn also...  But it was also unreachable...  I was really scared.......
Sanskaar: wht??  I told u na I'm going for jogging!!
Ragini: when did u told me??
Sanskaar: when u were sleeping..  U also replied that okay goo....
Ragini: offo sansku...  Does anyone tell smthng important to anyone when the person is in sleep...
Sanskaar: I knew u would say like this that's y I also kept a note on ur side table.... Near the lamp...
Ragini: wht?? 

She runs to her room and finds a note on table.

Note -  good morning tom....  I'm going for jogging will return by 8...... Bye....