72. Marriage? 😯

YOU GUYS ARE LOVE!!!!! LITERALLY 😍😍😍❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ NO DOUBT AT ALL!!!!!!! 🥺🥺😭 You showered all the love so therefore I'm going to give you a surprise!!!!!!! 🤫🤫😛😛😛 So don't forget to read the Author's note at the end 😋😜🤪🤪

And also, tell me...... Title ko dekh ke mann mei laddu futa??? 🤭🤭😛😛 Fatafat batao!!!!!!!!

Means, what did you felt after reading the title??? 🤭🤭

And also, Rakhdi di lakh lakh vadhaiyyaaannn!!!!!!! 😍😍😍❤️❤️
Means Happy Raksha Bandhan to all my sisters and brothers, if any! 😂💝💝💝💝

It's a long one, again...... So read when you have sufficient time 😁😁

Now let's start!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SANGINI - A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 72

Recap - RagSan reconciles.

The episode starts with the night of the same day. It's almost midnight but sleep is very far from ragini's eyes. She was lying on her stomach, holding a pillow and smiling profusely. She blushes just with a mere thought of getting married. Oh my god she was so happy. She gets up from the bed and plays songs on her phone and dances happily.

Someone was staring at her from her balcony window

Someone was staring at her from her balcony window. After sometime, she stops and looks at his direction. Her lips form an "o" but her face glows. She removes her earphones and runs towards the balcony.

Ragini : sanskuuuuuu

She squeals. Yes it was sanskaar.

Ragini : you here? At this time......

Sanskaar : yes ginu.. me.... mm i just wanted to see you.....

He said with dreamy eyes and a shrug. Ragini's eyes shone brighter hearing this.

Sanskaar : arre let me come in now otherwise your neighbours will come and beat me up ....

She hits her forehead and pulls him up into the room. Sanskaar holds her hand and pulls her such that her back touches his front as soon as he gets inside. She breathes heavily.

Ragini : sanskaar.....

He always feels so good when she says his full name. He feels sexy. She turns and hugs him tightly. He hugs her back and kisses on her forehead. She breaks the hug and checks if she has locked the room door. This was the first time in 3-4 days that they were completely alone. Sanskaar sits on the bed and stares at her. She comes and sits opposite to him, blushing.

Ragini ( holds her ears ) : sansku, i'm really very sorry. For hurting you, for hurting pooja, abhay, arnav bhai, khushi. I'm sorry for not trusting you, for ignoring you. For questioning your intentions. I'm so sorry sansku...