chapter 40

Recap: ragsan with Pooja!!! 

After finishing all his meetings,  Sanskaar rushed to Pooja...

Sanskaar: come poo lets go...

Pooja: haan bhai...  Just giv me two minutes.... 

Sanskaar: arre v don't hv that much time come lets go...

He held her hand and they both went towards her home.... He was driving at full speed. 

Pooja: bhai pls slow down....  Bhabhi is not running anywhere... 

Sanskaar: arre uska koi bharosa nhi hai.... 

He stops the car near a flower vendor and take a bouquet 💐 of white lillies!!!  Pooja smiles. They both reach her home after. Half an hour......

Sanskaar: do u hv extra keys of ur house?? 

Pooja: yeah y?? 

Sanskaar: we'll give her surprise....

Pooja: hume toh kabhi surprise nhi diya....

Sanskaar: acha c???

He twisted he ear... 

Pooja: acha sorrryyyy...  Now concentrate on bhabhi....

Sanskaar rushes towards the door.  Pooja nods her head in disbelief and says that the keys r with her.....  .  sanskaar nods.

Sanskaar ask her to open fast.  She nodded and opened the door.  Sanskaar pushed the door and went inside shouting Ragini's name!!!!  Pooja nodded her head in disbelief and followed him.

As she went inside she saw sanskaar standing numb and tears flowing down his cheeks.  She rushed to him and was shocked to see ragini lying on the sofa unconscious.  She shook her to wake her up but she didn't.  She ran to kitchen to get water and saw that the food was kept as it is...  That means ragini hadn't eaten anything.  She thought and rushed there with water. 

Pooja: bhai she hasn't eaten anything from morning may be that's y she fell unconscious.... 

She said sprinkling water on her face.

Sanskaar: wht??? 

Pooja: yeah the food I made is kept as it is....

Sanskaar: this girl I tell will hv some day.... 

He said agitated and picked her up in his arms as she wasn't getting up.  Pooja ran out and drove with sanskaar at back with ragini.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Doc: r u fine now?? 

Dr. Ridhima asked ragini as she opened her eyes.  Ragini saw her surroundings and looked at her confused. 

Doc: don't get confused...  Sanskaar brought u here.... 

Ragini makes faces.

Doc: y didn't u had something from morning?? 

Ragini: voh... Voh....

She didn't had any answer and sanskaar came there as her saviour. 

Sanskaar: ginu...  Ginu...  Are u fine??  U know how much I got scared??  Who does that ginu??  Just bcoz v had a fight that does not mean na that....