Chapter 31

DAY 05, GOA

Ragini and Khushi are in their short skirt and shorts  and crop top at the beach... 

Ragini was wearing red sleeveless and backless  halter neck top with denim short skirt looking so hot sexy and pretty with hair open in slight curls at the end and some accessories!!!!!

Khushi was in yellow crop with noodle strap and shorts looking so sexy and glamorous with her hair tied loosely in side pony and accessories....

Actually today was ArShi's friend's beach party and it was last day for them in Goa so they thought to enjoy!!  Sanskaar was first adamant to let ragini go but when she made him believe that she is now absolutely fine n he agreed!! 

Khushi and arnav were busy with their friends.  Sanskaar was no where to be seen.  Khushi introduced ragini to her friends.  She got mixed up with everyone n all were drinking eating chit chatting....  But ragini was just missing her sansku!!

Ragini: arnav...  Where is sanskaar?? 

Arnav: I just called him he might be coming...  u enjoy.... 

Ragini @ yup!! 

She sipped her drink when someone came from behind and kept his arms on her waist... With this sudden movement ragini spitted out her drink and coughed badly. 

Ragini: sansku..  Are u out of your mind???

Sanskaar ( patting her back)  : sorry yaar... 

Ragini: hmm koi ni...  Where were u till now?? 

Sanskaar: nothing just like that.... 

Ragini: hmm how's ur feet?? 

Sanskaar: now its okay...  vaise badi hot lag rahi ho aaj...  Kya baat hai??? ( today u r looking very hot... ) 

He said winking at her.  She blushes.

She hits him on his chest. 

Rragini: thank you...  Vaise tum bhi kuch kam nhi ho ( u r no less)  ...  Look all r staring at you only... 

She said closing his shirt's buttons. 

Arnav ( shouting): hey bro...  Come we r playing volleyball!!!! 

Sanskaar: ya.. mere pyar k dushman ( enemy of my love)   coming....  ( to ragini)  come ginu we'll play... 

Ragini: shut up sansku!!!  n   I don't know how to play... 

Sanskaar: arre u just have to paas the ball with ur hands just like in football u do with legs.. 

Ragini: no yaar u go n play...  I'll see... 

Sanskaar: u sure?? 

Ragini: yup!!  Now go... 

Music is playing in the background and people that is girls vs boys volleyball match is going n of course girls are at the lead. 

KOLKATA AIRPORT ! 

SSWALAK! 

Swara: take care laksh... 

Laksh : u too... 

They hug... 

Laksh: look as we r not sure whether bhai n ragini r in Goa i'll check in Delhi also once....