54. The Truth!

Heyo people!!!! Surprised?? Haha actually I was shocked when I realized that I haven't posted the 54th part 🙈🙈🙈 sorry....😅  GangaChowdary thank you Sissy for noticing this 🤓

So without further delay let's get started 🤗🤗🤗

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 54

Recap – ragsan and Parish have a word and arshi’s engagement ........

The engagement is over and now everyone is heading towards the dining hall for dinner. Ragsan are with their group of friends while Maheshwari’s are trying to talk to them.

Uttara comes to Sanskaar and smiles at him with tears in her eyes. Ragini and Pooja too looks at her. Arshi takes their friends from there leaving the four of them alone.

Sanskaar smiles at his little sister and cups her face with one hand.

Sanskaar: how are you choti??

Uttara: badi jaldi yaad aa gayi meri...

She turns her face. Sanskaar looks at Ragini who signs him to talk to her. Sanskaar comes in front of her holding his ears.

Sanskaar : you know what happened right??

Uttara : but u didn’t even called me... u forgot me bhaiya....

She sobs. Sanskaar hugs her and she burst out crying. Pooja and Ragini hug each other as they saw reunion of bro-sis.

Sanskaar : I’m sorry choti....

Uttara : no bhaiya I’m sorry ... I was not there when u needed me....

Sanskaar broke the hug and kissed her forehead. He wiped her tears and introduced Pooja to her. Pooja smiled and they hugged eo. Ragini looked at Uttara nervously.

Uttara : Ragini di.... how are you??

Ragini : I’m fine Uttara ..... how are you?

Uttara looks behind her and then looks at Ragini with a confused face. The trio looks at her amused.

Sanskaar : choti what happened??

Uttara : Ragini di who’s Uttara?? In these months u forgot ur uttu??

Ragini smiles through her tears and nods no and hugs her tighly. She too reciprocates while sanpoo smiles. Ragutt breaks the hug and Uttara hits her head playfully. To bring the atmosphere back to normal sanskaar said he’s hungry and they should go to have dinner. Everyone compiled and went to the dining hall where everyone was already present.