Chapter 35

Recap: ragini unwell....

He was moving here n there thinking what to do now?? 

SANSKAAR'S POV

How can I just go n sleep with her??  Ik I sleep with her every day..  But we don't hv this type of fight everyday na....  ( he pouts)  but I hv to do that to control her....  Look how she's shivering .... ( he sighs...)  okay i'll just say what the doc has said.. That I hv to hug n sleep with her to give her heat..   Simple ..  I know she'll understand. ..

He closed his eyes and took deep breath!!  Then went to ragini who was shivering with her eyes closed.

Sanskaar sat beside her n touched her hair..  Due to sudden touch ragini opened her eyes suddenly and was shocked to see the " hot sansku " so close to her..  Her eyes grew bigger. 

Sanskaar: voh ginu..  Actually...

He was not finding words. 

" arre yaar mann mein toh fatafat bol diya tha..  Ab kyun taye taye phiss ho gayi??? "

He scolded himself under his breath. 

Ragini: w w what happened?? 

She said trying her best not to look at his abs.

Sanskaar: actually voh ginu.... Voh....  I'll just come.... 

N he ran inside the washroom and shut the door and sat on the toilet seat. 

" Sanskaar what are u doing man??  Just say it in a go..  She'll not take u wrong..  N moreover we sleep hugging each other everyday na..  So what's the problem...??  Phattu kahin ke.....  "

He washed his face and came out after five minutes..  She looked at him confused.  He avoided eye contact.

Ragini ( only looking at his face): what's going on?? 

" Sanskaar bol de beta abb.. Abhi nhi toh kabhi nhi.... " 

He took deep breath and headed towards the door and closed it. 

" oh god now y is he closing the door..??  Already his abs are giving me goosebumps n now....  Bhagwan ji mehr karo....  Abe yeh toh yahin aa raha hai...   Ragini cool down..... "

She too took deep breath.

Sanskaar: u want to sleep??? 

" what r you asking stupid??  At night ppl sleep only.... "

He closed his fist as she looked at him,  confused. 

Ragini nodded. 

Sanskaar: so...  So can I sleep with u??? 

" abbe marwaye ga kya????  What r u saying??? "

Her eyes grew bigger listening this n she blushed a little which goes unnoticed by him as he was in his own world.. 

" he'll sleep with me...  Really???  I'll b dead yaar....  Ik ik...  We hv slept together but not like this na..  I'm shivering n he's looking so hot,  shirtless.....  Bhagwan ji bachao yaar..... "

Sanskaar: ahh don't take me wrong ginu....  Actually... 

He stopped as he saw her moving aside and making space for him to sleep, blushing.  He bite his inner cheeks. 

Sanskaar: u sure na??? 

She gave her " r u serious " wala look??  He pouted and goes to her.  Her heart was ready to Come out any moment.  As it was really hot so he didn't wore the vest again.