Chapter 26

Recap : ragsan and arshi romance …………..

DAY 1 ( GOA )

It was their first morning in a new city ,Goa !! the boys woke up SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! saw their angels sleeping peacefully in their embrace with a satisfied smiles on their faces !!

Without making any noise and without disturbing them they kissed their foreheads and move out of their rooms after getting freshen up …………

Outside the room ..

The boys shake hands and greet each other ..

Arnav : good morning bro

Sanskaar : morning !!! u  r looking very happy …. ( he winks ) kya baat hai ??

Arnav blushes .

Arnav : first look at yourself then talk abt me …. now also there is that special twinkle in ur eyes ……….

Now he winks and sanskaar blushes !!

Sanskaar : okay leave all this come lets go to beach .. im so excited yaar ….

Arnav chuckles at how he changed the topic ..

Aranv : yeah come ..but wht abt the girls ??

Sanskaar : let them sleep for some more time till then lets enjoy ….

He winks at him and gives a naughty smile ..

Arnav ( raising his one eye brow ): ooooooooooooo enjoy haaann……

Sanskaar : yup !

They both hi fives then both go down laughing !!

Their hotel was beach facing so it didn’t took much time for them to reach there . there were so many ppl already present there .. some were taking sun bath , some were surfing , some kids were playing wih balls and the girls were making castles !!!

Sanskaar was wearing red shorts with white t-shirt without buttons and slippers in his feet looking extra HOT !

Whereas Arnav was too in yellow shorts with blue vest and slippers in his feet , looking HOT too …………

They were flaunting mascular body and their smiles were making all the girls drool over them !

All the girls went gaga over them , sanskaar and arnav too smiled at them and chuckled ……

They both then went ahead in the water and dipped their feet in the cold water ….. both were enjoying the cool breeze !!

It was almost half an hour since they were on the beach surrounded by few girls … they all were talking and laughing on silly things when suddenly all went quiet and were looking at one direction ..

As the boys were sitting with their back towards that direction so the shifted a lil to see wht is there to see ………. and their eyes popped out of their sockets , they stood up and had their mouths open the two girls beside them closed their mouths with their fingers ……………………….