60. All is well!

Okay!!!! So first of all i want to say SORRRYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so much know that i have not posted in last three months and you guys have been waiting for so long........... im really veryyy sorrryyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙈🙈🙈🙈🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
And also I want to THANK all of you, who have supported me through out!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

SANGINI 60

Hospital

Doctor comes inside the ward with arnav and sanskaar. Everyone looks at them.
Doc : Mrs. Swara how did you fell down from stairs?
Swara ( tensed, looks at sanskaar nd then everyone ) : doctor.. he pushed me..
She said pointing towards sanskaar. He closes his eyes in disgust. Sujata is about to say something but rp stops her.
Doc. : and why would he do that?
Swara : how would i know? aSk him...
Doc: well... Mr. Maheshwari.. there is a bad news.. i’m sorry to say but we could not save your baby...
<dhoom tana dhoom tana> everyone looks on shocked.
Laksh : what are you saying?? My baby?
Doc: you heard it right.. as she fell on her stomach so ............
Swaar : but this is not possible doctor...
Laksh : shone.. calm down..
Swara: how can i calm down laksh... my babay.. he cant go,....
She starts crying. Doctor hands over the reports to laksh.
Arnav: this happens when you try to create havoc in others lives.
Swara: but i asked my doctor friend if i’ll fall like that nothing will happen to the baby.....
Everyone now looks at her shocked and confused. Sanskaar and arnav look at each other. Swaara realises what she just blurted out. She covers her mouth with her hands.
Laksh : swara? Did you do this intentionally?
Sanskaar : yes laksh.. firstly, she as hid ragini somewhere and then she fell down herself..
Arnav : and we have a proof. Cctv footage. Maybe she forgot that this is a 5 star palace and each area is under cctv surveillance..
Ap: why did u do this swara?
Sujata: do you have any shame left or not? Jijji look at her now.. she accused my innocent son... n ragini......
Swara : stop it... just stop it everyone... i’m tired of hearing these names.. sanskaar ragini sanskaar ragini.....
Laksh : swara stop it.. how can you do this? How can you risk your own child’s life ?? we have lost him bcoz of you and i’ll never forgive you.....
Doc : relax mr. Maheshwari.. your baby is fine...
Arnav: we did this so that she admits her mistakes...
Everyone relaxes. Swara faints there.

The door of the room opens, a person comes inside and sprinkles water on ragini’s face. She slowly opens her eyes and hugs the person tightly.
Ragini : khushii.... khushi please save me.
Yep. It’s Khushi.
Khushi: ragu.. calm down.. you're safe. Come lets go.. sansky and arnav are on their way.
Ragini : it’s my fault khushi i fought with sansku... and then....
She cries. Khsuhi tries to calm her down.
Khushi : ragu.. calm down.. you are nowhere at fault. Stop crying. Here drink some water.....
She makes ragini drink water and cleans her face with wet wipes. Ragini slowly calms down and tries to stand but falls again and moans in pain.
Khushi : ragu are you okay?
Ragini : no... cramp...
Khsuhi : okay wait.. i’ll call sanskaar..
She calls sanskaar and hen after few minutes sanskaar reaches there with arnav.
Arnav & sanskaar : ragu/ginu... are you okay?
Ragini cries seeing them. They hug her. Khushi takes arnav from there to give them some private time. Arnav explains her everything and she was just too shocked to digest the fact that swara actually kidnapped ragini and kept her in the back house’s store room and blackmailed sanskaar.