82. Marriage?

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 82

Recap – Dada- Dadi in Delhi....

It's 8 in the evening. Everything is set. Ragini comes out of the kitchen with bowls wearing a pretty short Indian top with jeans. Her hair were tied in a side fishtail and a little make up. She was looking pretty. Behind her came dadi, who was helping her to set the table.

Dadi : Laado, he's your boss so behave okay?

Ragini makes faces but then nods. Sanskaar comes there in cream colour pants and black shirt with two buttons from the top, open. Ragini was drooling over him. she winked at him, making him blush and stunned. He nods his head as he heads towards the main door as the doorbell rang.

Ragini : aa gaya khadoos.

Dadi : LAADO...

Ragini : sorry...

She pouts and they move towards the living area. Dada ji was also present there. Sanskaar comes inside with Kabir. There was still no expression on his face which irked Ragini. He too was shocked to see her there.

Sanskaar : Kabir, you have met her. She's Ragini...

Kabir : of course. Lieutenant Ragini.

Ragini rolled her eyes as he smirked.

Sanskaar : yes but also, she's my fiancé.

This time Ragini smirked while he looked on with a plain face.

Sanskaar : and they are her grandparents.

He joined his hands and greeted them. They blessed him. They all settled down.

~~~~~~~~~

Back in Kolkata!

Sujata was not leaving any chance to taunt Swara, directly or indirectly. But she also kept in mind that the baby shouldn't be harmed. Swara was getting too affected by her taunts but couldn't do anything as she knew she was at fault this time. Everyone was in hall when the watchman came inside.

W : sahib, a lady has come to meet Swara madam.

Laksh : shona, have you called someone?

Swara : no Lucky. Who's it bhaiya?

" it's me Swara" came a feminine voice from behind. Everyone looked towards the door only to find Aashita standing there in a crop top and torn jeans. Swara smiled and got up to receive her.

Sujata : lo ek aur bangalan aa gayi.... ( look, one more Bengali )

Ram : suji.. shss....

Sujata huffs and goes from there.

Swara : Aashita .. what a pleasant surprise.. what are you doing here?

Aashita: you want to ask everything at the door only or will you let me come inside?

Swara : of course yaar come..

She descended the stairs along with Aashita who looked at everyone. She greeted all and then sat beside Swara. Dp and Rp went from there feeling uncomfortable. Ap asked Pari to get snacks for the guest and retired to her room too. Uttara took Addy to her room. Swara felt bad that everyone left when her friend came. Adarsh who was talking to Laksh too started to leave when Aashita stopped him.

Aashita: umm.. hi Adarsh.

He smiled at her.

Aashita: actually I wanted to say that I read your interview in the magazine yesterday.. i must say it was very impressive.