68. Talking makes things easier! 👁️‍🗨️

Firstly, THANK YOU to EVERYONE! For supporting and loving this story!❤️ I'm grateful to all of you!

Secondly, please take care of yourselves!!!

Now let's begin!!!!!!!!!

SANGINI – A NEW BEGINNING! CHAPTER 68

Recap – Rag-San are back in Kolkata

The episode starts in the dining hall of MM. Sanskaar’s all favourite dishes were served... matar paneer, dal makhni, gatte ki sabzi, butter roti, fried rice, paneer Manchurian, raita and papad. With ap and sujata on his either side stuffing his mouth with food one after another, it was getting difficult for sanskaar to even breathe. Everyone smiled seeing their love for sanskaar.

Sanskaar, forgetting everything, too was enjoying their affection. Dp and rp emotionally smiles at them. It was perfect. Everything was just perfect, their family was complete................ but only for some time.

Sanskaar was overwhelmed with all the love he was getting. Once his dream, he was living it now. He had his whole family who trusted him and cared about him. What else could he ask for? But he knew he should not get attached to it because he had to leave, whether he wants or not. But for the next few days, he wanted to collect all the memories he could to live for the next period he won’t be seeing them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

BAADI

It was evening, All the family members including dida were sitting in the living room and having tea with some chit chat. Ragini had her head rested on shekhar’s shoulder.

Swara : Ma i’ll be staying here tonight.... there’s so much i want to tell ragini.. you guys haven’t given un any privacy since she came back...
Everyone laughs.

Shomi ; have you informed  laksh?

Swara ; yes ma... .

Shekhar : ram bhaisaab called.. he invited us all tomorrow for lunch as ragini and sanskaar are back...

Dada : this is a very good news. Shekhar get some present for sanskaar after all he took care of our laado.. .

Swara : whats the need dadu?

Dida : shona... of course there’s a need... i think it’s a very good idea..

Shekhar and shomi agrees. Ragini checks her phone if there was any message or call from sanskaar. But she was disappointed. They continued their chit chat. Ragini told them how Delhi and Goa was.

~~~~ 

At MM, sanskaar was in same situation, checking his phone now and then to see if there was any notification from ragini.

None the less, he did get a call from Abhay.

Abhay ; how are you sanky?

Sanskaar ; i’m good bro.. what about you? Did you guys reached safely?

Abhay ; yes... and i dropped poo at her home. She was upset regarding you guys. Did you talked to ragini?

Sanskaar ; Oh God Poo... abhay if it’s okay with you, please keep a check on her... I’ll be back in a few days.. and .... and i didn’t talked to her...she’s at her parents house and i’m here............

Abhay ; you guys are different places but you people have phones... you are not living in ancient india... common sanky yaarr

Sanskaar ; abhay why don’t you tell her this? She’s the one who created problems by doubting my intentions...