Chapter 7

Riley's pov
I hear footsteps behind me, and these arms cover my eyes and mouth. I hear a door shut and I know lily and her sister have just left meaning I'm left alone with this person.

"What's up babe" I hear him say, it's a familiar yet unfamiliar voice. I know the voice, yet I've never heard it before. He pulls me in so my back is pressed against his body. "Why are you here?" He slowly removes his hand from covering my mouth. I'm shaking with fear. I'm pretty sure he has sensed that and with the arm he used around my mouth he moves to my waist. "You don't seem to be answering my questions why is that" I don't want to reply to his questions. I feel a little betrayed. I mean this little girl was so upset when she told me she's lost her parents. And her and her sister were so nice to me and then this guy comes and they leave me here alone with him. He moves his arms away from me so I can see again but they're quickly covered up with something this cos I can't see anything other than darkness. I don't want to move, I'm terrified. He covers my mouth again and uses his other arm to carry me upstairs and into a room where he puts me down then locks it. I try to undo what's tied around my eyes but it's too secure and I don't have enough time before he comes back over and pulls my arms away from the knot "what do you think your doing" I'm not going to keep letting him do this to me

"I'm going to escape" I say confidently. "Whether you like it or not"

"Oh really." He pulls me up, so I'm standing. I don't speak and it gets silent. For some reason, I take my hands and put them on his waist. I'm just going to teach him not to mess with me. "seems like your going for something" it sounds like he's flirting with me, what kind of person does that though, kidnaps someone then flirts with them!?! It's not right.

"I'm not doing anything" he makes sure I won't try and escape by putting me in a tight grip that even if I tried I would be able to move.

"Your not like other girls Riley, you have a spark to you" I smile. I don't know his reaction though but I'm going to go with it. I'm guessing he knows my name because lily mentioned it, but I really don't know. He kisses my cheek, but then he goes down a little to my neck. I don't know what he thinks he's doing but I have my own little twist to it. But I can't lie. I do like it, it gives me a feeling I never felt before, but it's a good feeling. I remove my hands away from his waist and onto his cheeks and I move his face close to mine. I can feel him breathing so I'm sure he's close. "I know what your doing, your playing it too, but your not going to win" he tells me. I just stay silent but I go to kiss him, but right before I stop hearing the sound of Lily's voice.

"Where's Riley?" Lily asks

"I don't know, maybe she went home." Her sister replies

"She wouldnt, she's left her phone and bag" I try to concentrate really hard on seeing through the blindfold. I turn my head to see if I could focus on the door, but my head gets turned back.

"I told you that you would lose"

"How did I lose?"

"I knew you were going to play me by making a move, I had noticed that you had recognised my voice, when I picked you up to take you upstairs I heard you say 'from school' so I knew that's why you tried to make a move"

"Smart aren't you"

"I haven't finished, if you knew who I was. I don't think you would try to kiss me, you wouldn't want to cheat on your boyfriend but since you didn't know who I was you could use that as an excuse."

"Okay, maybe I did 'lose' but I have a defence. you made a move first and you kidnapped me."

"Riley, Riley, Riley" I feel his hands go behind me head, and I'm sure he's untying the blindfold. I knew it was from school, but I didn't know which school, or who. I should've expected it, but he would be the last person, I would expect to see when the blindfold falls.
_______________________
A/n: I thought I should post this now because of the long gaps between chapters