Chapter 13

Riley's POV
I wake up next to Charlie, in my head I reply what went on that night. It felt like the night before I moved, it was only us two in the world, it would always been just us, but now James is in my head, I can never be sure of that again. I remember my phone went off last night, but I never checked it. I pick my phone up and sneak out of his bed then out of his room. I switch on my phone and check it. Its off James. When I read it, its confusing me even more, I don't even know my own feelings anymore, I decide to call him and he picks up immediately.

J: Are you okay?
R: Im fine, I just stayed over at an old friends house and I lost track of time until I realized it was 11, and I was asked if I wanted to stop, and I took the offer
J: Do you want me to pick you up
R: actually I'm going to walk, to clear my mind, cya

I hang up, I don't want him to find out where I am. I go back into his room and I find a case in his cupboard. I take it out and open it. As I said I spent a lot of time here. All the clothes I've left here, they've been washed and put in a case, to be sent back to me,

"Up already" i hear a voice behind me. I hear as his footsteps come closer to me. His arms went around me and he crouched down next to me. "I see you've found it then, i was going to return it by the way. I just never had the chance, but it comes in handy now doesn't it" I nod, I take out a dress, it was my favorite dress, I only wore it one and I thought I lost it.

"Thank you" I stay, I take the dress and my bag their washroom and I get changed into it, after washing and brushing my teeth and all, I apply my make up on, done my hair and go back into his room where Charlie is now ready. And sitting on the bed "I should go now, thanks for letting me stop over"

"What's the rush," he pulls me back and onto his lap. It reminds me of what James did when I first met him, why is it that all I can think about is James "you look beautiful by the way"

"Thank you, but I've gotta get to school" I tell him. Trying to get back up but his grip has secured me.

"I'll drive you, which means you have some time-"

"No, I've already got ready, can you just drop me off at school, I dont have much time" he nods and let's me go, he collects his stuff and so do I then he drops me off at school. I go straight to my locker to fetch my books. And I see Amanda and Beth, I have spoken to them much, but I have spoken to them before.

"What's bothering you" Amanda asks me

"I've gotta go out and get a dress for a party, but I don't know any good dress stores around this area because I haven't lived round here long"

"When's the party?"

"Friday"

"Okay, on Wednesday after school you meet us and we'll take you to some dress stores, I know a lot of them"

"Thanks" I smile "cya later" I leave and just for my luck I find James walking next to me. "Oh its You"

"Nice way to greet someone, where were you last night and why did you lie about where you was" I stay silent, I don't want to answer that. So i don't, I just walk away like I do any other time. As much as I like him, I can't stop myself.

Emily's POV
Today I'm not at school because I'm ill so I'm meant to be staying in my room, but I was bored so I decided to go downstairs, when I go in I see Charlie talking to my mom, I don't like Charlie one bit so I know if they see me they'll stop talking so I decide to stay around the corner so I'm out of sight but I can hear every word

"So Riley stayed at your house last night?" My mom says, even though I can't see them I can identify voices

"Yeah, it wasn't awkward or anything cos we've been staying at each others houses since we were younger. But one thing Riley did mention was that she wanted to go back to school, cos she missed everyone"

"I know but its too far away"

"Well that's when I did some thinking, Riley and I are going to a party with some school friends on Friday but before she goes she wants to go back and speak to everyone, so I was wondering of Riley could stay over the week, we arranged it last night, where we sleep, how she gets to school." I don't like any of this one bit, I talked Riley into not staying with him but she still goes over and spends the night with him, I hope my mom says she can't, cos I know Riley and if I know her correct, she doesn't even know about this
____________
A/N: this is another saved in draft one, since you guys wanted me to update it. I did, there's still another 4 parts saved in draft from along time (since i wrote chapter 9/10)