Frankenstein~ Chapter 72

"The Framework is not compatible." Tony spoke to Bruce, who responded,

"The genetic coding tower's at ninety seven percent. You have got to upload that schematic in the next three minutes." Just as these words leave Bruce's mouth, Steve enters the room, followed by Y/n and the Maximoff twins.

"I'm gonna say this once." Steve began.

"How about nonce?" Tony sassed, however Steve obviously was not in the mood for Tony's relation.

"Shut it down!" The blonde remarked.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Stark dismissed the star spangled man, much to his dismay.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve spoke, only for Dr. Banner to cut into the conversation.

"And you do? She's not in your head?"

Y/n took this as her cue as she paced forwards, her feet slowly lifting off the ground as she began to pointless ramble. "In my head? We would know if she were in my head, wouldn't we? I don't believe she could remain conscious for very long. When I first took this form, the makeup of you weak homosapiens' brain could hardly handle my wonder."

"I know you're angry." Wanda cut her off, drawing everyone's attention back to the conversation at hand.

"Oh," Banner scoffed, "We're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade."

Steve stepped forward, attempting to create a barrier between Wanda and Banner. "Banner, after everything that's happened-"

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Stark cut him off.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda jumped into the argument. Everyone's voices became muddled as Y/n was distracted by the electric blue blur making its path through the room, leaving destroy equipment behind it.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying?" Pietro mocked as he came to a halt. Before anyone could react, the sound of a gun shot reverberated in everyone's eardrums, followed by the shattering of glass.  

"Pietro!" Wanda called to her brother who had fallen through the glass floor.

The feline-like being ignored her companions as she heard an alarm start to ring. Her first instinct was to retrieve a cup of tea until it dawned on her that it was too early for tea time. Y/n stepped backwards, feeling the hairs on her misplaced tail began to rise.

"I'm rerouting the upload." Tony turned to his computer system. In a moment of panic, steve launched his shield around the room, attempting to destroy the machinery. Tony retaliated by summoning the arm of his suit, and launching an energy ball at Steve, knocking him down.

As the tension grew, Wanda began to tangle red wisps between her fingers, but before she could manipulate her power, Bruce took her in a choke hold. Fearing retaliation from either side of the arguing parties, Y/n made herself invisible to the human eye as she pressed her back against the closest wall.

Just as Y/n thought the situation couldn't get any more intense, the notorious god of thunder slid into the room, almost as smooth as a fuck boy sliding into your DMs. Thor dramatically leapt onto the cradle, and brought his sparkling hammer down, sending a powerful bolt of lightning through it. The room is silent for barely a second before the cradle bursts open, and the norse god is launched in the air as though he were a rag doll. The team watches as a red figure gracefully leaps out of the cradle.

"Well... frankenstein looks a little different here." Y/n murmurs,