Trance~ Chapter 61

"Guys! I found a weak spot!" I exclaim happily, and was just about to walk through when the whole barrier dissipated.

"Draw bridge is down people."

"Well fudge you Tony." I teleport behind him and follow him inside the base. I giggled at his funny commentary. He crashes through a window with my on his heels, floating around surrounded by a light teal fog. Every person in the room turned to us and began shooting, their bullets reflecting off Tony's suit and passing through my intangible body.

"Guys stop, we gotta talk this through." Tony said calmly before a shooty thingy popped out of his suit and shot all the men in the room. "Good talk."

"Hehe, pew pew!" I giggle before floating ahead of Tony. I circle around a man who hasn't noticed me, but went to grab a gun as soon as he saw Tony. Before he could, I grabbed his arm and held him still to be shot at by a beam in Tony's suit. Tony stepped out of his suit and began hacking the computers.

"Y/n, I got Jarvis searching the room, can you be look out?" He asked, to which I complied. I turned invisible and began searching the exits of the room, making sure that no one could interfere.

Suddenly I hear a little stone crunch and Tony whispering a yay before he called out to me to follow him. "Spooky." I whisper with a large grin as I follow him through the creepy hallway.

"Guys, I got Strucker." Steve said over the intercom.

"Yeah... I got something bigger." Tony murmured.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO." I coo, like the weirdo I am as I gaze at the large dinosaur looking thing. I pass by Tony before leaping into the air to get a closer look at the thingy. I ignore Tony's words as he reports to Thor about the scepter. However, my attention is drawn when I heard Tony gasp. I spun around to find him in a trance. My eyebrows furrow as I float towards him. I sniff the air only to find the familiar scent of the enhanced.

"Don't touch him." I hiss out despite not knowing where the suspect was. I felt a presence but before I could turn around my vision became hazy. Shit... I'm in a trance. I knew that what I was seeing wasn't real, but it was still trippy. All I could see were the stone walls closing in. My arms felt binded as I listened to the echo of screams with no bodies that the screams belonged to. I blinked and suddenly I and the walls were covered in blood.

'You hurt them. You demon. You insane monster. You psychopath. You belong in an asylum. You're not mad. You're a delusional freak. All you do is cause pain.' I heard a deep, twisted voice echo as I choke back tears.

"No. Please, I didn't do anything wrong." I cough out.

'You cause pain no matter your intentions. They don't believe in Wonderland. And you snapped, like the psychopath that you are. You murdered them.' I shut my eyes and reopened them to find everything back to normal. I spin around and lock eyes with Tony.

"What the fu-" I trail off as I shake my head.

I watch as Tony ingores what just happened and grabbed the scepter.