Fury~ Chapter 42

"What the heck is going on out here?" Another voice asked. The boy and I turned to look at an attractive woman. She, just like the man, was wearing an apron, showing that she worked at this cat shop. "Joey, what is with the yelling?" She asked the man.

"It's not me!" He exclaimed in surrender, before pointing at me. "It's her. She scared off a customer then started yelling at me, blaming me for distracting a mother cat from her kits." He paused. "That sounded a lot more normal when she said it."

The woman turned her attention to me, and her eyes widened. "Y/n?" She asked. I smiled at her.

"You know her?" The man asked. Without taking her eyes off of me, she answered the boy.

"Yes, she was the first owner of this cat shop. She made me who I am today." She smiled before tackling me in the tightest hug I have ever been brought into. I took hold of Aidah with the same amount of strength, or maybe a little more. She soon let go of me, and attempted to slap me, but with my cat reflexes, I caught her wrist. Knowing this would happen, she spun around and grabbed a spray bottle and sprayed me with it. I gasped and hissed like a cat.

"What the heck Aidah?!" Joey asked his boss.

"She left me alone in this shop for three years! I thought she died during the attack on New York!" I smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of my neck.

"Hehe, sorry. I was back home, and got caught up with putting someone in jail." In my peripheral vision, I could tell that Joey was trying not to act shocked, but was failing miserably.

"WAIT?! Most families were notified if they lost someone in the attack. From what I heard from Aidah, she would have been informed if you died or were not found. That means that you had to be included with the gov or something for them to find no need in telling Aidah that you were nowhere to be found." I nod. Aidah sighs and grabs her phone.

I watch as she types something on it. Soon she had showed that she had accessed youtube and was going to show us a video. I stand in between Joey and Aidah and watch a video that someone had taken on their phone during the battle. In it, you could see me pushing a Chitauri off of it's vehicle thingy. "Ah! Help! Cat behind the wheel! Cat behind the wheel!" You could hear me yelling in the video.

Joey's eyes widen as he turns to me, only to find me nowhere in sight. "I'll be back later!" Was all they heard. I laugh to myself at their hilarious expressions. I was invisible, but they didn't know this. I smile as I teleport to wherever Fury was.

I soon find myself in a very nice looking office, standing in front of a desk. Fury looks up and jumps when he finds me standing before him. I laugh and wave childishly. "Just a second, I'm going to see where we are." I say as I evaporate out and start to circle outside of the building, in mid air.
Fury jumps again when I reappear. "Nice place!" Fury was about to answer, but Steve suddenly barged through the room. Y/n turned invisible instantly, before Steve could see her. She doesn't listen to their conversation, but gets lost in thought thinking about fighting outfits. Eventually she got an idea knew exactly what outfit to wear. While still invisible, she changed her outfit.

(Thanks  @goodnight56 )

 "Nice!" I mumbled quietly

"Nice!" I mumbled quietly. I then tuned in to what Fury and Steve were talking about.

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye." Fury said, so I guess he just said that he didn't trust Steve. I knew that Fury trusted me. I've known him for years and I've saved his life countless times. He's done the same for me.

Eventually, Steve left the room. The second the door closed behind him, I became visible again. "Well that was interesting." I chirped. Fury turned to me.

"Agent Cheshire. Please explain to me where you have been for the last year." He ordered.