They're Late for tea!--Chapter 3

**Y/n's POV**

I woke up. I found that I was sitting in a cold metal chair with a metal table sitting in front me. I look around and realized that I was in an interrogation room. I look over to one of the walls and see that it's one of those one way windows things. I use my cat smelling physiology thing and sniff the air. No one was in that room. I tried to teleport out of the interrogation room but something kept me from doing that. I sniff the air again and smell someone coming. One, no two people are coming. Why don't we play some tricks.

The two people that come in are both men. One is dark skinned, bald and had a black eyepatch. The other was pale, had brown hair. When they entered they were met with a green field and a long floating wood table instead of a short, metal table. Coulson looked confused. You might be wondering how I know his name. Well you may not know this but your scents can give information about you to cats and dogs. The other man's name is Nick Fury.

I sit sideways on a large wood chair so my legs dangle over one of the arm rests. I was wearing a black dress that was stopped short in the middle of my thighs, but the back dangled down to my ankles. It showed off my shoulders and had a gold belt. I had leggings that had hearts, clubs, diamonds and spades on it. The heels that I wore also had that design. When they entered I threw a teacup at the wall, above their heads.

"YOU'RE LATE FOR TEA!" I screamed. Before the teacup shattered it disappeared into a cloud of teal smoke. When Coulson ducked even though it wasn't anywhere near him I started laughing like a mad woman. Which that's what I am. I may not be the hatter but I also have the capability of illusions and tea parties. I had two chairs float down and scoop them up.

"Ah, you finally arrived. Care for some tea?" I asked as a white and yellow checkered teapot floated up to show itself. They shake their heads no. I pouted. "Aw. Party poopers." Fury was starting to grow impatient.

"CHESHIRE! PUT US DOWN AND MAKE IT NORMAL AGAIN!" He yelled as he slammed his hands down on the table. "Fine." I say and snap my fingers making everything go back to normal.

They sat down in the cold, metal chairs opposite from me. "Party pooper." I grumble while crossing my arms over my chest. Fury rolls his eyes.

"Okay first. Who are you?" He asks.

"Why would I answer that when you just called me cheshire. I mean you couldn't have guessed that name. Unless you did. Then your a great guesser. Unless you meant something else." I ramble.

"Of course. I meant who are you as in what is your background." He rephrases.

"OOoohhhh. Then why didn't you say silly?" I ask. I disappear and reappear sitting cross legged in the center of the cold table. "Well...that's something I'm not going to reveal." I tell him. He sighs.

"Here I've got a question. While you were unconscious, we took a DNA sample and it shows that you are a cat. Why? How?" Coulson asks. I smirk and put my hand on my chin. I create an illusion that I have my cat ears and tail on. It's an illusion instead of actually there because if they try to touch them then their hand would pass right through it so it's more like an illusion.

"Well, I don't know why. That's really strange. Maybe you should check over it again." I say and show my cheshire cat smile. The two of them stare at my cat ears then at my tail as it flickers around. Fury takes out a tablet.

"In all of these picture we have of you-" I cut him off.

"Pictures of me. Your a stalker!" I say. He tries saying something but i interrupt him and yell. "STALKER!"

"Ches-"

"STALKER!"

"I-"

"STALKER!"

"SHUT UP!" He yells. I pout. "In all the pictures you're smiling. Even during not so happy times." Coulson says. I evaporate behind Fury and take the tablet. I walk back over to the chair I was originally sitting in and sit down again. I look through the pictures and sure enough I was smiling in all of them. I came to a picture where a man was trying to rob out cat shop and trying to get the money. And I was smiling mischievously. I smile at the memory.

"Why are you always smiling?" Fury asks. My smile widens.

"Well Fury. Smiles can be deceiving." I say. They looked confused.

"I just think you're crazy." Fury said.

"No, I'm just mad." I say as I disappear into a blue fog. I appear into a different corner of the room. "It's a big difference." I then disappear in a fog again and back in the chair. Fury seemed to be intrigued.

"Why, who are you mad at?" He asks. I laugh and wave my hand dismissively.

"Not that kind of mad. The kind of mad where everything is fun and games." I say. They didn't seem convinced. "Are you saying that you've never been mad?" I ask. They shake their heads no. "Wow! You guys are missing out!" I tell them. Fury sighs again.

"Just tell us your past!" He says assertively.

"hmmm...NOPE!" I say popping the p.

"WHY?!" He asks angrily.

"Well, first you wouldn't believe me. Second, it's My past and I tell who I chose to tell." I tell them.

"She's got you their Fury." Coulson said. Fury glared at Coulson who shrunk in his seat.

"Wait, how do you know our names?" He asks.

"That's for me to know and you to never find out!" I say and laugh maniacally.

"What are your powers?" Fury asked changing the subject.

"I can answer that! I can walk on air," I say as I sit cross legged on air, with nothing below me holding me up.

"Feline Physiology stuffs, Intangibility, Invisibility, Evaporation, fast healing, Illusion Manipulation, teleportation, cryptic physiology and....SHAPESHIFTING!" I tell them. Coulson whispers to Fury and because of my enhanced hearing, I heard him.

"She could be an agent." He whispers. Before Fury could respond I spoke.

"Oooh, I like that idea." I say happily. "Oh yeah I forgot to mention that I can form into a talking cat." I say. Coulson smiles. "Yay smiles. I love smiling." I say as I smile my huge cheshire smile.

"NO! She can't be an agent. We don't know if she's a threat and we can't trust her." I sigh.

"Fine! I will tell you one thing...I'm not from here." I tell them. They looked confused.

"What do you mean?" They ask.

"I'm not from Earth. I'm not from this world." I answer. I look down at a pocket watch that the white rabbit gave me.

"Oh! TEA TIME!" I yell and snap my fingers once again making the room look like a field again with the table floating. I laugh for a long time. Fury and Coulson exit the room. Soon they came back inside. Fury spoke.

"Fine you can be an agent but you have to show us your abilities first." I agree and have them guide me to a training room.

"Hmm. What first?" I question.

"What weapons can you work with?" Coulson asks.

"Oh.. I don't work with weapons. Too violent. I just use myself. My Natural self." I tell him. He nods.

"Oh. I know exactly what to do. Shoot a bullet at me." I say.

"What?" Coulson asks.

"Shoot at me." I repeat.

"What no!" He says.

"Then how else am I supposed to show you?!" I ask. We start arguing. Fury gets annoyed and picks up a gun and shoots at me. It just passes through me and hits a target behind me. Coulson looks stunned and I smirk. "Oh that was fun! Let's continue." I say being my normal mad self.

(Sorry it's shorter than the other two chapters and the prologue. Hope you liked it. And if you have any constructive criticism please write it in the comments for me. Thanks and have a nice day/night!)