Wonderland▫️ Chapter 16

(This is continuing straight from what happened last chapter.)

I paused. "Wait...Whitey. If the hatter's tea is here, then...he must be here too right?" I asked after poofing back into my human form.

Whitey transformed back into his human form and gave me a knowing look. A huge smile spread across my face as I started bouncing up and down.

"Yay. Yay. Yay. Yay.Yay. Yay.Yay. Yay.Yay. Yay.Yay. Yay.Yay. Yay.Yay. Yay.Yay. Yay." I repeated and repeated until Tony put his hand on top of my head, restricting me from bouncing up and down.

"Please explain." He requested. "Okey dokey! So...whathappenedwasIescortedAlicebacktothe rabbithole-,thenshedidn'treturnforawhilesowecheckedthemagicalrabbithole.Ifellthroughonaccidentand-wasn'tabletocomebackthroughsoIwasstuckhere-foralittleoverayear.Imadeafriendand..." I say really quickly then take a deep breath. "Now I'm here!" I say finally.

They all stared at me. "huh?" Clint asked. "She said..."whathappenedwassheescorted-Alicebacktotherabbitholethenshedidn'treturnforawhilesowecheckedthe-magicalrabbithole.Shefellthroughonaccidentandwasn'tabletocomebackthroughso-shewasstuckhereforalittleoverayear.Shemadeafriendand now she's here!"" I hear someone say.

A humongous smile spread across my lips as I tackled the Hatter in a hug. "Huh?" Natasha said. "What she said, in I quote was" what happened was I escorted Alice back to the rabbit hole, then she didn't return for a while so we checked the magical rabbit hole. I fell through on accident and wasn't able to come back through so I was stuck here for a little over a year. I made a friend and now I'm here!" Is that better?" Whitey clarified.

"Your no fun." I pouted. Everyone nodded in understanding.

The hatter turned to me. "You need some tea?" He asked. "Is that even a question. Plus don't you want to return home?" I asked. He laughed and handed me a cup of his best tea. I drank it all in one huge gulp.

"Ah. That really hit's the spot! Now before we go, what's happening in wonderland?" I asked Whitey and The hatter.

"The red queen is trying to rule wonderland again. And since your not there to help fight back, she is somewhat succeeding." Whitey explained. "Oh no." I mumble then turn to the Avengers.

"Now who wants to visit wonderland and help fight an evil queen." No one answered. "I'll take that as a yes!" I announce as I create a large portal to wonderland.

(Sorry it's short and that it took so long to come out.)