Flowers▫️ Chapter 12

Sorry for taking so long to update. I'll try to update as much as I can. But...my school starts tomorrow. Sadly. :'(.

**Y/n's POV**

(A little bit after Coulson died)

We were in the briefing room. Everyone had devastated expressions. I was still invisible so no one knew I was there. I was in a cross legged position in the corner of the room, floating in air. I looked up from my hands when Fury walked into the room. "These were in Phil Coulson's jacket. Guess he never did get you to sign them." Fury said as he tossed Coulson's Captain America trading cards onto the table towards where Steve was. They were stained with blood. I bring my hand to my mouth as I choke back a sob.

I remember when Phil showed them to me. He explained to me all about Captain America and what he had done years ago. "We're dead in the air up here. Our communications, location of the cube, Banner, Thor. I got nothing for you. Lost my one good eye. Maybe I had that coming." Fury said. I don't know if he was trying to be funny or not, but he should stop. The jokes are my thing. Though, I'm not in the mood to make jokes. I silently sigh.

**Time Skip**

"He made it personal." Tony said as he looked at the blood stained wall. Where Phil was killed. I was just walking around to clear my mind.Though, it's kind of hard when you're the maddest person in Wonderland. "That's not the point." Steve replied. "That is the point. That's Loki's point. He hit us all right where we live. Why?" Tony replied. "To tear us apart." I replied as I solidified.

"And he's succeeding. Coulson was close to all of us. He had a way to connect with all of us. Loki knew how to get to us. If he went for someone like me, it would only hurt a few people. Coulson has the affect on people." I say as I sat on a desk nearby. They nodded.

"He had to conquer his greed, but he knows he has to take us out to win, right? That's what he wants. He wants to beat us and he wants to be seen doing it. He wants an audience." Tony said. "Right, I caught his act at Stuttengard." Steve said. "Yeah. That's just a preview, this is opening night. Loki's a full-tilt diva. He wants flowers, he wants parades, he wants a monument built in the skies with his name plastered..." Tony said. I smiled and stood up. "Then let's give him the attention he wants. Then let's finish it with those flowers he requested. Though, he'll be receiving them differently than normal." I said and paused. "They'll be his good bye gift."

Sorry it's short. I had to save the really exciting stuff for the next chapter. I will try and update as soon as I can. And I have an announcement. I won't be updating any of my stories from September 2 to September 4. Just something i thought you should know, so you don't go around like: "WHY ISN'T SUPERMAXWAXY UPDATING?! DID THEY DIE OR SOMETHING?!"