Orders~ Chapter 38

~y/n's POV~

I walked through the portal, only to be met with expectant looking Avengers. I smile gleefully at them.

"What's up?" I asked them, while sitting on top of an imaginary table. They glared, knowing that I knew exactly what was up. I huffed.

"Y'all are boring." I grumble as I approach a large space. "Okay, where exactly do you guys want to go?" I asked.

They were quiet for a bit, until Tony spoke for the rest of them. "Main control room of the helicarrier." I nod, and gave them a fake smile.

I closed my eyes and focused on where Tony had requested to go. A couple seconds later, a large hole appeared in the ground. Grass sprout from the ground, around the hole. Another rabbit hole. I took a step back.

"There. Bye guys."

"Bye y/n." Was all they said before each and every one of them stepped through the portal, leaving Wonderland. I sigh sadly as my famous smile faded. Once they were gone and the portal had closed, I turned to Whitey, Queeney and her army.

"I found Red. She was about to take the last magic fuel plant from my house. I got it and replenished my magic. But we must get Red." I told them, then started giving orders.

"Red should be approaching my house now. Twenty of you, approach from the front. Fifteen of you approach from the back. And five of you come enter from the vent on top of my house. Stop her at all costs." They nodded and ran out of the castle.