Coulson▫️ Chapter 11

~Previously~

"Go! Help the others. They need it!" She yells. I nod and disappear into a puff of teal smoke.

~Now~

I float around the rushing agents. I hear a loud roar behind me. "Good luck natasha." I mumble. I see Director fury walking somewhere with a determined expression. I decide to follow him.

I follow him into the room where Loki was kept. I saw that Coulson was holding a large gun thing and the hatch was open. I scan the room and found that Loki was thrown into a wall. I Smirk as my body became visible, was smirk was the first to be soon. I stood next to coulson. "Cool!" I exclaim as I gave him a high five.

Fury turns to me. "Agent l/n. You need to go help the others. It's all under control." He tells me. I groan. "Fine." I say glumly as I disappear again, with my frown the last to vanish.

I heard Tony yelling at Steve nearby and made my way there. I found Tony in his Iron man suit flying around trying to work the engine thing. "Cap, I need the lever!" Tony yelled. "I need a minute here!" Steve yelled as he fought off some of Loki's minions to get to the lever.

"Lever. NOW!" Tony yells as he lets go of the rotor. They spin by themselves, but he got caught in one of the rotors.

Steve looked like he seriously was struggling to get to the lever so I decided to help him out. I materialized, standing upside down on the ceiling. I flipped and landed on one of the minion. I casually walked over to the lever and pulled it at the same time Steve knocked out the last minion.

I then felt vibes. Bad vibes. Painful vibes. I smelled the air and smelt blood. Phil's blood. My eyes widened. "Gotta go!" I yell as I teleported to where I last saw Coulson. He was lying on the ground with a large wound in his torso. Fury was knelt in front of him. "Sorry, boss. They got rabbited." Coulson apologized.

"Just stay awake. EYES ON ME!" Fury yelled. "No. I'm clocked out here" Phil smiled. "Not an option." Fury said. I knelt in front of him and held his hand. "Phil. You will live. I-i'll heal you!" I tell him as I place my hands over his wound, making him wince.

I started pumping some of my energy into him. Trying my best to heal him as fast as I could, before he- before he was gone. "COME ON!!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"Y/n. It's okay. Good luck getting back home. It's okay boss. This was never going to work... if they didn't have something... to..." He trailed off as he sighed his last breath. Tears roll down my cheeks as we both look at him grimly. The medical team arrived moments after.

Coulson was the only one I told about my past. He was the only one I trusted enough. I even told him about the time difference. I told him about something that I have just realized not that long ago. When i fell through the portal in the first place, i don't think I lost my balance. I think I might have been pushed, but not by The hatter of the white rabbit. I think it had something to do with the red queen.

I should stop thinking about that. It's not important right now. Ugh! If only I stayed with Fury and Coulson. He would be alive. I could have saved him. I could have prevented it from happening. It's all my fault.

As the medical team took care of Coulson, I slowly dissolved into invisibility, wanting to be alone. I didn't bother having my smile vanish last. It was my eyes, with a tear in my left eye. I closed my eyes and I vanished completely from everyone's vision.

I was still in the room, but I was invisible. I didn't want to talk to anyone and I didn't want them to talk to me. I stayed silent, and for once, I wasn't smiling widely.