Prologue

(This fanfiction is an x reader but y/n (your name) will sometimes be called Cheshire or Chessur like in Alice in Wonderland the Tim Burton movie. P.S Cheshire is a Female)

~Y/n's POV~
    I'm the Cheshire Cat. Alice just ended her visit at Wonderland. At times she will visit and the Hatter, the White Rabbit and I would take turns escorting her back. This time it was my turn. Alice and I approached the portal. "Bye Chessur, I'll miss you." She said as she wraps her arms around my cat form.

"Bye Alice." I say as I hug her. She steps through the portal.

~13 months Later~

    We haven't seen Alice in over a year and she comes once or twice a month. Sometimes 3 times. We are all really worried. I approached Hatter.

"Good Morning Hatter." I saw with my usual large smile.

"What do you mean? Do you wish me a good morning, or mean that it is morning whether I want it to or not; or that you feel good this morning; or that it is a morning to be good on." Hatter says. (If you get that reference you are now my best friend) I chuckle, though I freeze when I realize that Hatter isn't smiling. His hat is sagging and he doesn't seem as mad as usual.

"What's wrong Hat-" I'm cut off when I feel a sharp pinch in my feline neck. I look up at Hatter in betrayal as he looks at me sadly. I then black out.

~Time Skip~

I woke up and found myself in my human form. I feel something cold on my wrists and look down and see that I have chains latched onto them. I tried to evaporate but when I did I felt an electricity shock vibrate throughout me.

"Don't bother Cheshire." A voice says to me. I look up at the White Queen standing in front of me. I look around and see that I'm in the White Queen's castle. Citizens are gathered in the throne room. Some are familiar faces. Then my eyes rest of Hatter's face. I see the white rabbit standing next to him. I look at them in betrayal. I look back at the White Queen.

"What is this about?" I ask.

"Alice's murder." She replies. A look of shock takes it's place on my face.

"What?" I ask.

"You murdered Alice." She answers.

"Cheshire Cat, you have murdered Alice, our dear friend, and now you shall be exiled!" She announces.

"I didn't kill her!" I say.

"THEN WHERE IS SHE. SHE HAS BEEN MISSING AND YOU WERE THE LAST ONE WITH HER! PROVE YOU AREN'T HER MURDERER!" She yells at me. I look down.

"I-I can't" I mumble.

"Just what I thought. CHESHIRE CAT, YOU ARE NOW HEREBY EXILED FROM WONDERLAND AND IF YOU ARE TO RETURN YOU ARE TO BE EXECUTED!" She yells. My eyes widen in shock.

"TAKE HER AWAY!" She yells. The White Queen's guards pick me up and carry me to the portal. I was frozen in shock and didn't struggle to their touch. Once we reached the portal, the White Queen said "I never want to see you again, you foul beast." The last words said to me before I was cast to the Mortal world, to Alice's world were spoken by Hatter.

"Goodbye, my friend" He said and I was falling down, and then up and then side to side in the rabbit hole portal. All my friends, abandoning me.

"Good bye, Hatter." I mumble before I closed my eyes as I fell.