PETA~ Chapter 66

(TWO CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY!)

"Ultron killed Strucker." Steve told the team just as I enter the room.

"I wonder what degree of murder this is." I mumble to myself.

"And he did a Banksy at the crime scene, just for us." Tony speaks up. Now, I don't know what the word Banksy means but I'm guessing it has  to do with the National Bank, which was established by Alexander Hamilton in 1795.

"This is a smokescreen. Why send a message when you've just given a speech?" Natasha says.

"Strucker knew something that Ultron wanted us to miss." Steve answered Natasha's question.

"Yeah, I bet he..." Natasha trails off as she looks at her computer monitor. "Yep. Everything we had on Strucker has been erased." If only Strucker just wrote in sharpie, we wouldn't be having this problem. I try to my best ability to follow the team's conversation as they discuss strucker and ultron.

"I don't follow. What comes out of Wakanda?" Bruce asks.

"The strongest metal on earth." Tony answers his question.

~Time skip~

"Don't compare me with Stark! he's a sickness!" Ultron yells frustratedly.

"Ahh, Junior. You're gonna break your old man's heart." Tony hums as he, Thor, Steve and I appear in the room.

"If I have to." Ultron responded.

"Hey! Respect your elders young man!" I exclaim like a sassy Karen.

"We don't have to break anything." Thor told Ultron.

"Clearly you've never made an omelet." Ultron retorted, saying exactly what Tony wanted to say before Tony could even open his mouth.

"He beat me by one second." Tony laughed to himself.

"Ah, this is funny, Mr. Stark. It's what, comfortable? Like old times?" The speedy silver mouse who goes by 'Pietro' but we all know his real name is Gonzalez, states as he moves closer to our group.

"This was never my life." Tony responded as he glanced at a pile of bombs labeled 'Stark'.

"You two can still walk away from this." Steve told the mouse and the psychiatrist twins.

"Oh, we will." Wanda dismissed Steve.

"I know you've suffered." Steve made another attempt to reason with the twins.

"Uuughh! Captain America. God's righteous man, pretending you could live without a war. I can't physically throw up in my mouth, but..." Ultron trails off.

"If you believe in peace, then let us keep it." Thor spoke to Ultron.

"I think you're confusing peace with quiet." Ultron retorts.

"What's a little bit of peace without some quiet? What's a little bit of quiet without some peace? Peace and quiet. Peace and quiet. Quiet and peace. It all boils down to the quietness of the peaceness." I giggle to myself.

"Yuh-huh. What's the Vibranium for?" Tony asked, dismissing my state of constant madness.

"I'm glad you asked that, because I wanted to take this time to explain my evil plan!" Being the dramatic thesbian that he is, Ultron summoned his iron legion once again. As the bots fight me, Steve, and Thor, Stark and Ultron are having their own one on one moment. I yelp as jump away from the bots and onto a railing, balancing myself on it.

"THIS IS ANIMAL CRUELTY! I'M REPORTING YOU TO PETA!" I scream, which only made another bot target me. I jump on the bot and use my super human amazingness to rip the head of the bot apart from the body. I jump down to the same level as Steve and Thor, only to find that the red haired psychiatrist was aiming her magic power at me. I turn intangible but was still hit by her power.

"Let it be heard on the record that the psychologist can hit me when I am intangible." I exclaim.

"I thought you called her a psychiatrist?" Steve asked me while he was still fighting his way through the bots.

"My good sir, I believe that those words have never left my mouth ever. How can I call her a mathmatologist if I don't even know what a mathmatologist is!" I yell to him. He gave me a strange look before harming another iron suit thingy. I teleport from Steve and next to Natasha, helping her kill some of the dudes that have been shooting at us.

After disarming a man and emptying the bullet's from his gun, I turn to find another gun to my head. Within seconds, I teleport behind him and wrap my arms around his torso, making it appear as though I were about to perform the heimlich remover on him.

Nah, I ain't saving this dude's life. While he is attempting to free himself and turn his gun on me, I sink my claws in his sides, making him scream. Dude, save it for the bedroom. I let go of my victim and teleport in front of him again. I grab his head and pull him forward so I can sink my feline fangs into his neck. When my goal was accomplished, I released the man and let his body hit the floor.

I float around the building to find Thor, Steve and Natasha all affected by Wanda's mind power. I immediately took that as my cue to turn invisible so that she could not try and hypnotize me or whatever again. I watch as Clint attaches a shocking arrow to Wanda's head, preventing her from using her powers. Almost immediately, a blue and silver blur appears and knocks Clint down, and removes the arrow from Wanda's head. As the blur is still, I see Pietro, before he picks up Wanda and runs off.

"Yeah, you better run." Clint groans. I become visible again and help Clint get to his feet. "Whoever's standing, we gotta move! Guys?" Clint says.