Aidah~Chapter 27

~Y/n's POV~

It was quiet, until I spoke up. "Now! For me to heal my friends so they don't fall while they are in a library with no walls close by!" I exclaim moving over to the three men who had had lost enough blood to fill a full glass vile, but someone had grabbed my wrist. Expecting it to once again be Queeney, I didn't make any movements to alert her guards, and just looked over my shoulder. But, it was only Hatter. If I knew it was him, I would have disappeared and reappeared on his head in my cat form. "Do I need to explain this to you again?" I asked my pale friend.

He shook his head at me, his pale white face looking at me worriedly. I looked him straight in the eyes, then looked at everyone else around me. "I can't just leave them." I say. "Yo will drain yourself. Causing you to be in worse condition than they are in." Bruce argued.

"Please, just let me heal them if it's the last thing I do!" I exclaimed.

~Everyone else's POV~

If it's the last thing I do! It's the last thing I do! The last thing I do! Last thing I do! Last thing I do! Last thing I do! LAST THING I DO!

~Y/n's POV~

Everyone stared at me wide eyed. I looked at all of them, a new found confidence pumping through my veins, before darting at Red's ex-hostages. I closed my eyes, and as fast as lightning, I pushed my arms out, a f/c light emitting from them. And within seconds, all of their cuts were mere barely visible scars. "There." I say quietly as my eyes flutter open. My arms fall to my sides. Everyone stared at me, cautious as to what could happen next. "It's okay guys! I'm fin-" Before I could finish my sentence, my eyes fluttered closed once again and I slowly fell to the ground, unconscious.

"See. This is what happens when there aren't any walls." Was the last sentence I could mumble before I slipped into darkness. I could hear them calling my various names.

"Y/n!"

"Cheshire!"

"Kitty!"

"Cat!"

"Chess!"

"Chessur!"

~In her head~

Cheshire Cat. Kitty. Cat. Cheshire. Chess. Chessur. The many names I have. But most commonly....Y/n. That name. The first time I was called most commonly was by my best friend. Aidah. She accepted my back story...and didn't take me for granted. Or did she? What about our cat store? No....

That day I met her. She had invited me to her home. She allowed me to make some tea while she took a shower. And I may or may not have begun singing.

~Flashback~

"I grew up seeing things a little differently, appearing,

disappearing, hardly innocent, nor

tied down to the ground.

I learned to roll and tumble with the punches,

glory in my stripes and spots

walk by invisible and never make a sound." I poured the tea in a cup.

"But heavy is the crown that's always hidden