Debbie Downer▫️5

**Y/n's POV**
While we were flying to the helicarrier, Fury and Coulson told me all the facts about what's happening. "Who am I working with?" I asked with a smile.

"Black Widow, Thor, Captain America, Iron Man, and the Hulk."

"OOOh Yay. Fun people. But what about Hawkeye?" I questioned.

"He's been compromised." Fury told me.

"Oh." I say.

"But it's ok. We can do without that old fart." I say.

"Wait New people. Mwahahahahaha." I say and snap my fingers. I was now in a different outfit. I had black shorts and a strapless black and teal top. Black tights, underneath the shorts. Black boots. A black leather jacket. I also had a teal bow in my hair. A gray, velvet choker necklace and teal earrings. I had gray and teal leg warmers over my tights. Gray and teal cat tail and cat ears. I bought these at a store. It was Cheshire cat cosplay props. (Outfit in pic below.)

(Say what you will about the outfit but the outfit is SUPPOSED to be exaggerated. It is not meant to be a style that everyone would want to wear! It is supposed to add to the character's outlandish mannerisms.)

When the quinjet landed

When the quinjet landed. We walked inside. "Coulson, call Agent Romanoff." Fury said.

"Ooh. Tell her I said hi." I say to him. He nodded and walked away. Fury walked away for some special meeting that I wasn't invited to. Which was rude. Soon Coulson came back.

"Hey can I be one to get someone?" I asked hopefully with a puppy dog face. (Quite ironic.)

"don't you want to make your entrance?" Coulson asked.

"*gasp* oh my gosh. How come I didn't think of that! Yay!" I say excitedly and skipped off.

**Time Skip**

Natasha had come back and with Bruce. Bruce stayed outside so I haven't met him yet. Natasha went outside to meet with Coulson and Steve.

Natasha just came back in with both Steve and Bruce following behind. I used Camouflage to hide myself in the shadows. Steve and Bruce looked around in astonishment. Well Steve did. Bruce looked uncomfortable. Fury stood at his little control thing. The agents were doing whatever they were supposed to be doing.

"Let's vanish." Fury announced. I smiled. I loved that line. Fury turned around to look at the two men.

"Gentlemen." Steve walked up to Fury and handed him $10. Probably for a bet they made or something. Steve went around looking at the many things. Fury walked up to Banner and talked with him. Fury then pointed at Coulson.

"We're sweeping every wireless device in the world. Cellphones, laptops. If it's connected to a satellite. It's eyes and ears." I tuned them out because hey are just so boring. Then Banner went off about something that's just boring.

"Agent Romanoff. Can you please show Dr. Banner to his new lab? And Ms.L/n  can you please show yourself?" Fury said. Both Bruce and Steve looked confused. Natasha hadn't taken Bruce yet, instead she stayed to watch their reactions. I groaned and reappeared standing next to Steve. He jumped.

"Uughh. Jeez. Your such a Debbie downer." I said. Fury rolled his eye.

"You say that about everything I do and say." Fury grumbled.

I walked past him and stopped while I spoke, "probably because it's true." I said and pat his shoulder. Natasha snickered which earned her a glare from Fury.

"Ms. Romanoff." Fury challenged.

"You're gonna like it doc. We got all the toys." Nat said as she started to lead him our.

"Toys? I like toys!" I say excitedly. She turned and walked backwards.

"Not for you." She said. I huffed. For a while I just walked around and messed with some of the agents. When I finally heard something that I've been wanting to hear.

"We got a hit sir." And agent told Fury.

"Location?" He asked.

"Stuttgart, Germany. He's not exactly hiding." The agent said.

"Yes finally." I mumble. "Captain. Your up." Fury said to Steve. Steve nods and leaves. My hand shoots yo.

"Oh! Oh! Pick me! pick me!" I say loudly. He sighs.

"Fine you too."

"Yay!"