Smiles▫️ Chapter 21

"Y/n!" Hatter yelled, running over to me, along with everyone else behind him.

Bruce ripped a piece of cloth from his coat, wrapping it around my waist so it covered my wound. I hissed in pain as he applied pressure on my wound, which was close to my hip.

I slowly sat up. "Hey! Hey! Lie down." Bruce said. "No, I'm fine." I said, biting my tongue so I didn't scream in pain.

"No, y/n. Your not fine. You were just stabbed."

"You think I don't know that." I snapped. I removed Bruce's hand from my bleeding hip, and place my own hand over it.

My hand flowed a bright real, making everyone stare at it. I slowly removed my hand, revealing that it was no longer bleeding, replaced with a long scar. "There. I'm healed. Just a bit sore." I mumbled as I stood up.

Everyone was silent for a second until Natasha exploded. "Why are you smiling?!" She yelled. I looked up at her. "I'm as upset as you are Nat. But as I have told Fury and...Coulson."

"Smiles can be deceiving. Never let someone's smile tell you that they are happy. Those 'happy' faces can betray you. And they can betray the person wearing that 'happy' expression." I told her.

"I want them back as much as you do. I wish that daughter of a b**** is dead. But she has our friends and we need to save them and then I will put an end to her. I promise you that."

(Okay I know it's not much, but I am saving all the hug stuff for the next chapter! Hope you liked this even though it's really short.)