THE CHALLENGER AND THE DEFENDER

LAST TIME:

Goodshow: "Good Morning ladies and gentlemen, I'm sure you know what we've gathered here for, so let's not waste any time in boring speeches and start with the battle, shall we? I'm sure you feel the same, cause I can't wait much longer now!" his statement caused many people to chuckle and kids to roar in excitement, relieved they wouldn't have to sit through an hour-long speech before the long-awaited clash began. Goodshow smiled upon seeing the reaction of the audience and proceeded to call the Champions/World League Elites except for Blue and Satoshi for the traditional ceremony.

One by one the Champions of Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova, Kalos, and Galar namely Lance, Steven, Cynthia, Elder, Diantha, and Leon came upon the battlefield. After giving their respective speeches, Goodshow handed over the Torch to the athlete to light the giant lotus set at the top of the stadium to light with the Flames of Moltres. When the Lotus was lit with the majestic flames of one of the legendary birds of Kanto, the ceremony was officially concluded and the audience was given a break while the staff made sure everything was prepared for the Clash Of Titans.

NOW:

Once everything was set, the announcer began introducing the participants.

MC: "On the left side we have the Current World Champion who is defending his title once again. This guy is no joke kids! He has been the World Champion for over a decade now and has been officially undefeated for the past 25 years! Please welcome 'THE KING OF THE POKEMON BATTLE WORLD, BLUE OAK!!!"

The loud exclamation was followed by equally loud cheers and the big man himself, coming out of his side of the tunnel. He was of a large build, easily over 6 feet tall with a well-built, muscled, and toned body. He was wearing the official attire of the World Champion which consisted of a white three-piece suit decorated with gold trimmings and the emblem of the Pokemon Association embedded on his left side over a white shirt and white jeans. The coat nearly touched the ground and was made of a special material that was durable enough to withstand a 9mm bullet. At the back of the trench coat, there was a larger version of the insignia, a golden bird with its wings spread wide. He waved at the crowd with a charm surprising for someone his age that made the girls instantly fall for him and have hearts in their eyes. 

He slowly walked towards his trainer box while constantly waving to the crowd and gave a short bow. 

MC: "Now, on the right side we have the Challenger, a well-known person in the pokemon battle scene. He has won 4 league titles and is the youngest trainer to ever become a champion. Someone who has taken down multiple criminal organizations by himself and saved the world countless times. He is the Uncrowned King of the arena and has not lost a battle in the last 4 years, official or not. Please welcome 'THE FIRST EVER CHAMPION OF ALOLA AND THE DIRECTOR OF THE POKEMON RANGERS DIVISION OF THE IPD, HEIR TO THE THRONE OF ROTA, PRINCE SATOSHI CAMERON!!!"

Walking out of the tunnel opposite to the World Champion was a silver-haired tall young man with a well-built but lean body. He was wearing a pitch black variant of the official uniform of the Pokemon Division, which consisted of a nano-tech full-body suit in the form of a Black coat with a hoodie that almost reached his knees and could withstand a grenade explosion, filled to the brim with hidden weapons not even other members of the IPD could notice, a blue-tinted visor that covered his dark red eyes and provided him with any and all kinds of information. He was also wearing a white shirt under the coat and black jeans. The suit was self healing and it was so precious, it could be considered a national treasure. His iconic Pikachu was also walking by his side.

He had his head down and was walking to the trainer box at a steady pace. Satoshi's entrance made the entire audience quieten down with his heavy and mysterious presence that asserted dominance everywhere he went. The way with which he carried himself truly showed that he was not someone to be taken lightly or messed around with. He even made the World Champion himself sweat at the sheer pressure radiated by someone he knew to be no more than a teenager.