DO I KNOW THEM?

(CREDITS TO PRB 12)

Ash woke up to a thunderbolt from his trusty alarm clock, just like old days, after a long time. He jumped at least 5 feet off the bed from the shock, both physical and mental, and fell on the floor covered in soot. He shook off the dizziness and looked at a madly laughing Pikachu, rolling on the floor and glared at it.

Ash: "Pikachu! What was that for?!" the raven-haired trainer yelled at the electric type, who pointed at the calendar. Ash looked at the calendar in confusion before remembering it was time to return to the Academy, after a week-long break. He looked at the time and sighed in relief, it was only 6 am, he had to reach the academy by 8.

The champion got up from the floor and went to the bathroom to do his daily routine and have a shower. He came out but instead of his usual outfit, he decided, or more like was forced to wear his old outfit, the one he wore in Kalos because Pikachu had dropped ketchup on his clothes. He put on his old jacket and looked in the mirror, adjusting his cap. After making sure he looked good, he went downstairs and started making breakfast for him and Leaf, when his eyes suddenly widened as he realized he had a problem. Who was gonna look after her?

Ash: 'Who am I gonna leave Leaf with?' he thought while making breakfast. It was ready after some time, and Leaf had also come downstairs, all dressed up and ready to go. He served her a plate of Kantonian breakfast and sat down himself.

Leaf: "Wow big brother! You look great today!" 

Ash: "Thank you, Leaf" 

They were having breakfast, but Ash was constantly thinking about his problem. His sister noticed this and decided to ask

Leaf: "What's wrong big brother? You look troubled?" Ash looked up from his plate to her and smiled.

Ash: "Nothing's wrong Leaf. I was just thinking about who was gonna take care of you while I am attending the Academy" hearing this, her eyes started shining. Why? you ask. Well

 Leaf: "Wow big brother! You go to an Academy! I wanna go too! I wanna go too!" she started jumping up and down on the spot out of excitement. Ash sighed at her antics, but suddenly an idea came into his mind. 'Why don't I ask Diantha?' he thought and resumed eating.

They went to the backyard of the house after finishing breakfast and Ash pulled up his garage from under the ground. Although Leaf had seen all of the cars and plane before, she was still amazed every time she saw them. 

The raven-haired champion turned to her and asked,

Ash: "Which one do you wanna go in, my little princess?" the said princess looked at all the cars and pointed to a dark blue Mercedes Benz AMG GT.