THE REGION OF LOVE

The next day Ash woke up earlier than usual and started packing his stuff to leave for Kalos. He had already informed his pokemon, Oak, and Lance that he is moving to Lumiose City.

They were quite shocked when he told them about moving, not only because he was leaving his home region for possibly the rest of his life, but also because he sounded genuinely happy and smiling for the first time since that day. 

When he was done packing his clothes, achievements, and other necessary stuff, he went into the bathroom to get ready. He wore a white undershirt, black and grey hoodie, black pants, and white shoes.

He would visit Oak before going to the airport as he had called Ash to give him something before Oak himself moves to Sinnoh tomorrow to live with Gary and had already built a ranch in twinleaf town.

He quickly made his way downstairs, had breakfast, fed his pokemon, and went on his way to Oak's lab in Pallet Town. All of his pokemon with him in their pokeballs. On his way, he also bought research equipment Oak was looking for as a Thank you.

After 2 hours of driving, Ash finally reached his hometown. He went straight to Oak's lab and parked his car outside the gate. Ash got off his car and Pikachu hopped on his shoulder. Even though he doesn't battle now, his bond with his pokemon is as strong as it can be.

Ash: "It's been a while since we came here last, hasn't it buddy?" he asked his best buddy on his shoulder looking at the lab.

Pikachu: "Pika! pika pi pika Pikachu pi," it said agreeing to its trainer. Ash then went to the trunk of the car and got out the bag which contained Oak's equipment and also his bag which had his extra pokeballs and made his way up the stairs to the lab.

He reached the door of the lab and knocked. After a couple of seconds, the door opened and he was tackled into a hug by the professor. 

Oak: "Ash how are you, my boy?" he said parting from the hug.

Ash: " I'm fine professor. What about you? Sorry for not visiting you." he replied scratching the back of his head. Oak shook his head and said.

Oak: "No problem and I am perfectly fine. Though I've had quite a lot of exercise the past couple of days because of all the packing I needed to do" the old prof. replied giving out an exhausted sigh.

Oak: "So let's go in and have some tea," he said starting to walk into the living room with Ash and Pikachu following him.

(TIMESKIP 45 MINUTES)

Now it was time for Ash to leave because his flight would depart soon. Ash had already said goodbye to his friends and was now standing at the door of the lab saying his goodbye to the prof.

Ash: "Bye prof. It was fun talking to you and thank you for everything. And here," he said handing the bag to Oak.

Oak: "Oh what's this my boy?" he asked taking the bag from the young trainer.

Ash: "Nothing much. Just a thank you gift from me." he said shrugging.

Oak: "You didn't have to do this my boy." said prof. 

Ash: "Ok prof. see you again soon." 

Oak: "Bye Ash" with that our hero drove away from his hometown towards the airport ready to board the plane to the 'REGION OF LOVE' and find the first and only love of his life.

After an 8 hour long and tiring flight, the raven-haired boy finally arrived in the Kalos region. He exited the plane and went to get his luggage. After that, he went out of the Airport, where he got in his car, which he got transported here and drove to his new mansion.