CALEM'S MASTER PLAN

(A/N: CREDITS TO ANIME MULTIVERSE FOR THE SONG ABOVE)

The next few days were spent in depression for Ash. He didn't go to school. He didn't do anything, but just sat in his room and would only come out to eat as his pokemon wouldn't eat until he ate.

He had only one hope in his life after that incident and now, even that hope is taken away. He lost his will for battling that day, and now he has lost the will to live.

He decided that he had no reason to live, so why should he live? He made up his mind. He was gonna commit suicide. His pokemon tried their best to stop him, convince him to not do it, even went as far as attacking him. But, it didn't work.

He had made up his mind and there was no stopping him. He went to the kitchen from his room and grabbed a knife. All his pokemon constantly crying out their respective cries trying to stop him. 

But, he just ignored them and brought the knife to his throat ready to slice. 

Ash: 'I am coming to you, mom' he thought and slid the knife against his neck. But, instead of cutting his skin, it cut something else and that something fell down. He picked it up and saw that it was his keystone locket and it had opened up to show his last memory of his mother.

 He picked it up and saw that it was his keystone locket and it had opened up to show his last memory of his mother

This image was of the time when he returned home after winning the Sinnoh league. He then remembered the promise he made to his mom when she was taking her last breaths. He formed his hand into a fist with the locket inside it and looked up determinedly.

He put the knife down and turned to his pokemon who sighed in relief that their trainer is not gonna commit suicide anymore. Pikachu jumped on his shoulder and the teen scratched the electric type on his favorite spot which got a coo in response from the pokemon.

He turned back to his other pokemon and stepped closer and started to pet them.

Ash: "I'm sorry everyone. I was just so caught up in my sadness that I didn't think about you. I'm sorry, please forgive me," he said with his head down, in an apologetic tone. As soon as he said that, his pokemon tackled him to the ground in a hug. 

(SOLGALEO AND MEWTWO ARE OUTSIDE) 

After that everyone had dinner and went to sleep. 

The next day, Ash woke up and got ready to go to school. He got all his pokemon into their pokeballs and stored them in his phone, while Pikachu climbed on his shoulder and they set off to school.

When he reached, he noticed that everyone was looking at him and whispering something to each other, but he just ignored them and went to the spot where he usually meets Clemont. Getting there, he realized Clemont hadn't arrived yet, so he took out his phone and began playing some games.

After a while of waiting and ignoring the whispers around him, Clemont finally arrived looking worried. Seeing Clemont worried, Ash also got worried and asked him about it.

Ash: "What happened, Clemont? Why do you look so worried?" he asked as the inventor came near enough to be able to hear what he was saying.

Clemont: "Ash, are the rumors true?" was the first thing Clemont asked. Ash looked at him cluelessly and asked.

Ash: "What are you talking about? What rumors? What has that to do with me?" he asked not understanding what his blonde friend was talking about.

Clemont: "This," he said taking out his phone and showing Ash a post on PokeNet that had the picture of him hugging Serena from Monday. (TODAY IS FRIDAY BY THE WAY). But something was off about the picture. It looked like he was trying to kiss her.

The caption below the image read the same thing that he noticed. It read: "The new student in Pokemon Academy tried to kiss the Kalos Queen and League winner Calem's girlfriend" as Ash read this, he put a hand on his mouth in disbelief. 

Ash: "WTF! I didn't do that!" he exclaimed in shock and anger.

Clemont: "But Ash, this is the proof. She can press charges against you. And what were you doing with Serena anyway?" 

Ash then told the gym leader his whole story about how he knew Serena and what actually happened that day. After hearing his story, Clemont was still a bit skeptical but decided to believe him as he could sense the sincerity and sadness in his voice as he was telling the story.

Ash: "That's what happened" he finished explaining just as the bell rang.

Clemont: "Ok I believe you. But what are you gonna do if Calem or Serena press charges against you?" he asked concerned for his friend.

Ash: "I'll see what I can do when they press charges. If they do anyway. But for now, let's go to class," he said walking towards the class with Clemont following.

The whole day, people were avoiding him. Even the ones he got along with. The only one who stuck by him was Clemont. He also ran into Calem in the cafeteria and dropped his food, so he didn't even have lunch.

The day got worse as it progressed with people avoiding him and some also making mean comments when they passed by him. He mostly ignored them but what he couldn't ignore was the relationship between his love, Serena, and his well bully, Calem.

As the days passed by, Calem's mean comments turned into bullying. He wasn't hurt by that, neither physically nor mentally. But Serena not saying anything and watching him get bullied without even showing a hint of worry or sadness, pierced needles through his heart.

Calem kept challenging him to battles and he kept declining them. The only friends he had left were Clemont and his pokemon and he became really lonely.

(A/N: FINALLY DONE! THIS CHAPTER WAS THE HARDEST TO THINK AND PLAN FOR IT TO BE GOOD TO READ. BUT ANYWAY WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT. TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS)