A REASON TO FIGHT

In the beautiful city of Lumiose, we see a great mansion standing on one end of the city. There, in that mansion, is our and the world's hero, Ash Ketchum. For most, he is just a normal teenager, living a normal life, going to a normal school. 

But for those who do know about him, he is a legend, the reason the world survived so many crises and the cause of the almost 0% crime rate in Lumiose. But every hero has a normal life to live too. That's what he's doing right now. Let's see what is he up to?

Ash was in the kitchen, making breakfast for him and his younger sister, who was still in her room, fast asleep. He was making sandwiches while singing a beautiful song. 

???: "Wow! Big brother! I didn't know you could sing so well!" exclaimed Leaf, who just came down after hearing the song which woke her up. Ash turned to look at her and smiled. Then motioned her to sit on the dining table for breakfast.

Ash: "Here you go my little princess" he said, placing the plates on the table and bowing. The 'Little Princess' giggled at this and thanked her brother before taking a bite out of her sandwich.

The raven haired boy sat down on the opposite side of his sister and kept on looking at her squealing in delight, talking about how delicious the food was, with a soft smile adorning his face.  Leaf looked at him with a questioning look, to which he just shook his head and started eating his own sandwiches. 

Ash: "So leaf, where do you wanna go today?" asked the former battler with a smile. It had been three days since the separated family members reunited and they had been spending the past days with each other, visiting different places and just enjoying their time with each other.

The little girl thought for a moment before jumping out of her seat in excitement, and started dancing around the room. 

Leaf: "I wanna see the Prism Tower!" she exclaimed, with the same amount of excitement Ash once used to have when going on a new adventure. 

Ash: "Ok, ok! We'll go there! But first sit down and finish your breakfast!" he exclaimed with a big smile, trying his best to calm down the excited girl, but to no avail as she continued dancing with him chasing her around the table.

Now we see the two siblings walking out of their house to go towards the centre of the city and the main tourist spot in Lumiose, Prism Tower. The brown haired girl is walking, or more like hopping ahead, while the raven teen is following her on a normal pace, watching her with a smile.

(A/N: ASH ALWAYS HAS A SMILE ON HIS FACE NOWADAYS, AND NOT A SAD ONE, BUT ONE WHICH IS ALMOST LIKE WHAT IT USED TO BE BEFORE THE INCIDENT) 

Leaf: "Hurry up big brother! You walk so slow!" she complained, turning around and looking at Ash with a pout, with the latter chuckling at her behaviour and increased his pace.

In a few moments, he went for walking fast to jogging slowly, but still faster than Leaf. He turned around and looked at her with a teasing look.

Ash: "Hurry up little sister! You walk so slow!" he playfully whined, mimicking the girl's voice and fake pouting. She glared at her brother, which he just waved off, and started running towards him as fast as she could.

Leaf: "Why You!" she exclaimed in fake anger and trying to catch up to the raven haired boy. After a few minutes of running and a lot of laughing, they reached Prism Tower and the Lumiose Gym.