WHAT HAPPENED?

(CREDITS TO ASH'S NO. 1)

(A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR WITH A NEW CHAPTER OF KALOS ACADEMY!!)

Diantha: "Today is the Birthday of The first-ever World Champion RED KETCHUM!!" Diantha shouted in the microphone at the end and was met with a huge roar of applause. A picture of Red appeared behind her.

The auditorium was filled with applause and cheers and whistles

The auditorium was filled with applause and cheers and whistles. Serena felt like she had seen him somewhere before but just couldn't figure out where. She looked at the picture closely and noticed the man looked oddly similar to Ash. Same raven black hair, same z marked cheeks, somewhat similar eyes, same dressing sense, a Pikachu on his shoulder, even the same last name! So she decided to voice her doubts.

Serena: "Hey Ash, he looks really similar to you. Are you two related or something?" she asked the raven-haired champion without taking her eyes away from the picture. A few seconds pass by in silence, so she looked towards him, only to frown in confusion.

He was looking at the picture with a sense of pride and admiration in his eyes. And as Serena looked closer, she saw they were watering as well! 

Thinking something was wrong she quickly shook Ash by the shoulder which brought him out of his daze and made him look towards her with a startled look on his face.

Serena: "Ash what's wrong?! Why are you crying?!" 

And that's when it hit her. Everything went black and all she last heard was Ash's frantic screaming.

Ash: "Serena? Serena?! SERENA!!" 

WHAT HAPPENED TO SERENA?! 

AND WHY WAS ASH CRYING?! 

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT!

(A/N: SORRY GUYS I KNOW IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I LAST UPLOADED A CHAPTER BUT NOW THAT I'M FINALLY FREE I CAN START WRITING AGAIN. AND ALSO SORRY FOR SUCH A SHORT CHAPTER😅😓. I JUST WANTED TO PUBLISH AT NEW YEAR. SO YEAH, YOU'LL SEE MORE OF ME GOING INTO 2022. THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY, AND I WISH EVERYONE OUT THERE READING THIS BOOK A BELATED MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!! JUST DON'T FORGET TO:

"SUPPORT AMOURSHIPPING TILL THE END!!"

-SQUISHY OUT)