THE FIRST DAY AT POKEMON ACADEMY

(A/N: CREDITS TO LYRIC WULF FOR THE SONG ABOVE)

Ash woke up early and started getting ready for his first day at Pokemon Academy, the most prestigious academy in the whole Kalos region. He put on his daily outfit which is: a white undershirt, black and grey hoodie, black pants, and white shoes. 

It had been a week since he visited prof. Sycamore and the semester had already started but when he signed up but Diantha suggested that he joined next week. After getting dressed, he woke up Pikachu and they both went downstairs, had breakfast, got all of his pokemon in their pokeballs, and stored them in his new phone/nanodex. He looked at the clock and saw that he had a lot of time before school started so he decided that he'd walk there.

With that, he set out on his new and first adventure in the world of academics. While on his way he saw many people his age going towards where he is going by cars, buses, bicycles, and even pokemon.

MEANWHILE IN VANIVILLE TOWN 

A honey-blonde girl is seen sleeping peacefully in her room. But that peace won't last long as a small bird pokemon came into her room and sat on her head. Next, you all know what happens, it pecked her on the forehead. 

Serena: "AHHHHH!!" she exclaimed in pain holding her forehead.

Serena: "How many times have I told you not to wake me up like that," she said angrily looking at the Fletchling with narrowed eyes. She was about to pounce on the little bird before she was interrupted by her mom's voice.

Grace(Serena's Mom): "Serena get ready. You don't want to be late!! Calem's here already!!" Grace exclaimed from downstairs. Calem is Serena's boyfriend.

Serena: "Ok mom!!" she shouted and started getting ready. She wore her daily outfit: a black tank top with a white collar, a red skirt, black stockings, black tennis shoes, and a pink hat with a black hatband.

 She wore her daily outfit: a black tank top with a white collar, a red skirt, black stockings, black tennis shoes, and a pink hat with a black hatband

She went downstairs and sat at the dining table for breakfast. Calem was also there and was browsing on his phone. As soon as she sat down, he looked up from his phone and his eyes instantly lit up.

Calem: "You look beautiful Serena," he said with stars in his eyes.

Serena: "Thank you Calem," she said blushing. Then Grace came into the kitchen and served Serena her pancakes. 

Grace: "Calem why don't you have breakfast with us," she said sitting down with her own plate of pancakes.

Calem: "Thank you, Grace. But I already had breakfast," he said and went back to browsing the internet.

After breakfast, Serena and Calem said goodbye to Grace and got into Serena's limousine.