BUT WHY?

(A/N: CREDITS TO BOLTTACKLE FOR THE SONG ABOVE)

It's just another normal day of school for Ash. But he definitely wasn't expecting something like this. He did his normal routine and got ready. 

Seeing that he still had a lot of time before school started, he once again walks to the other end of the city. Even though he has many cars, he prefers walking. It helps him clear his mind and keep him calm.

When he reached Prism Tower, he spotted Clemont coming out of it. The raven-haired boy walked towards the inventor and greeted him.

Ash: "Good morning, Clemont" he said with a smile. Clemont turned around and smiled back.

Clemont: "Good morning, Ash. You're early as always I see" he said adjusting his glasses. The two walked to the academy together.

Upon reaching the school, the duo noticed a crowd was forming near the parking and decided to check out what it was. Once they got to the front of the crowd, they saw Calem leaning on a new-looking Audi Q3. 

 Ash rolled his eyes and turned to go back, but someone decided to interrupt him before he could

Calem: "Hey look who it is! It's the loser and the nerd!" he exclaimed arrogantly and started walking towards the duo who had turned around hearing the voice.

Ash: "What do you want, Camel?" he asked smirking slightly, looking at the enraged black-haired teen and putting his hands in his pockets.

Calem: "What did you say?!" he shouted angrily, getting closer to Ash and pushing him hard. But all it did was make him take a step back.

Ash: "What? Are you deaf or something? Didn't you hear?" Ash said, his smirk visible now. Calem looked around and saw everyone trying to control their laughter and Pikachu rolling on the floor holding his stomach, laughing hard.

Calem: "You're gonna pay for this, Ketchup" he said glaring at Ash before glaring at everyone who stopped laughing and started to disperse and turned around and ran away. 

Clemont: "You shouldn't have done that, Ash. Now he's gonna come with his whole gang" the gym leader said worriedly to his friend.

Ash: "Don't worry, Clemont. What they do doesn't affect me one bit" he said smiling reassuringly.

Clemont: "I know what they do doesn't bother you, but I know when Serena is with him, it affects you deeply" Ash just started walking towards their first class and Clemont went to his.

Ash entered the class and sat on his usual seat at the back right corner of the class next to the window.

After some time, most of the people had entered the class but Ash didn't see Serena enter the class, and neither did Calem. Just as the bell rang, two people entered the class. Yes, they were Serena and Calem.