HACKED

It was just another normal Saturday in Kalos, also known as the region of love. The morning sun was shining brightly over the beautiful city of Lumiose and the flying type pokemon were chirping away happily in the sky.

We get into a huge mansion on one end of the city, where we see a raven-haired boy just getting up from his deep slumber and stretching out, yawning. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do his daily routine.

This boy was none other than Ash Ketchum, a Pokémon Master and current World Champion. He got out wearing a white shirt and black pants, showing off his well built body. Just then the yellow, cute but extremely strong, rodent pokemon woke up on his bed.

Ash: "Good morning, Pikachu. Sleep well?" Ash asked his life long partner with a smile. 

Pikachu: "Pikaa! Pika pikachu!"  it chirped happily, climbing on it's trainer's shoulder and nuzzling it's cheek with him. Ash smiled, scratched it behind it's ears, and left the room, grabbing his hoodie on the way to the door.

It has been 6 months since Ash joined the academy, it was a bit rough at first but everything is fine now. Over the course of the past two months, Ash had gotten close to Serena, was stopped being bullied and became friends with Serena's group.

Calem even apologised to him and they were good friends now, at least that's what he thought. He still hadn't told them his secret though. He reached the academy and saw his group in their usual meeting spot, talking and laughing. He made his way over to them with a smile.

Ash: "Hey, guys!" he exclaimed, waving.

Everyone: "Hey, Ash!" they replied in sync. And they started chatting away again.

Calem: "Hey guys, did you hear that someone challenged the World league eight months ago?" he asked suddenly, gaining everyone's attention and making Ash nervous, although he didn't show it.

Trip: "No, I didn't. But I bet he lost pretty badly" he said nonchalantly.

Calem: "I thought so too at first, but then I got to know that he defeated Blue and became the World Champion". Everyone's eyes widened hearing this and Ash started sweating.

Serena: "Wow, there's a new World Champion. Do you know who it is Calem?" she said in amazement and turned to Calem with a curios look. Clemont took a quick glance at Ash and saw his nervousness.

Calem: "No, unfortunately I don't know who it is. But people say it's the former Champion of Alola." Ash sighed in relief, but Dawn caught him and questioned.

Dawn: "Hey Ash, Why are you sweating? The weather's pretty cool. Are you okay?" she asked him suspiciously.

Ash: "Oh it's nothing, don't worry about it" he said quickly. Calem and Serena also noticed his nervousness about the topic and were about to question him, but the bell rang saving him.

Ash: 'Phew. Saved by the bell. I thought my secret was going to be exposed today' he thought making his way to his first lesson with Serena, Clemont and Paul.

It was lunch time and Ash was walking to the cafeteria with Clemont talking about random things.

Clemont: "So Ash, when are you gonna tell her?" he asked out of the blue.

Ash: "Tell who what?" he replied with a question.

Clemont: "I mean, when are you gonna tell Serena about your feelings?"

Ash: "I'm gonna tell her tomorrow in the carnival Clemont" 

With that, they entered the cafeteria. But, they didn't notice someone hiding behind the corner, listening every word they said.