MOVING ON

Ash woke up to another one of those nightmares in which many faceless people are booing him and calling him weak because he couldn't even save his mother. It's been two months since that incident and he still couldn't forget about it no matter how hard he tried. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

He came out of the bathroom and got dressed quickly, woke up Pikachu and Lucario and went down to make breakfast. After Ash had been discharged from the pokemon centre, he came back to living in his mansion in Viridian City in which he lived before challenging the World Elite. During his free time, Brock had taught Ash how to cook and he could cook surprisingly well. 

After making the pokemon food and feeding his pokemon which were in the backyard, he started cooking his breakfast. Today he decided he would try to cook something his mom cooked often, a Kanto special breakfast.

After breakfast, Ash set out in the city to take a walk and buy some stuff. He took Pikachu, Lucario and Greninja with him just in case. After some time of roaming in the city and purchasing the stuff needed from the supermarket, they returned to their mansion. 

By the time they came back, it was already lunchtime so Ash then prepared the food, ate it with his pokemon and went to take a nap.

Ash woke up panting and sweating with tears in his eyes. It was the same nightmare of that day. Lucario then burst into the room with a worried look on his face.

Lucario: "Are you okay, Master?" it asked worriedly.

Ash: "Yeah, I'm fine Lucario" he reassured the aura pokemon with a smile. Lucario, seeing that everything was fine, returned to the other pokemon.

Ash got out of bed and went to the bathroom and washed his face. He walked out of the room and downstairs, saw the time which was only 4:02 and decided to go the hill he'd been going to for the past month to clear his mind. He went to the backyard of the house and called all his pokemon to him.

Ash: "Everybody I'm going out for some fresh air and will be back soon, so don't make this place a mess like last time" he said directing the second part towards Charizard and Garchomp. They all nodded and he went to the garage to get his car. (A/N: THE BLUE ONE IS ASH'S CAR)

He received this car as a prize when he became the Champion of Alola along with $10 Million poke dollars worth of money

He received this car as a prize when he became the Champion of Alola along with $10 Million poke dollars worth of money. He got out of his mansion and drove off towards the forest.

 He got out of his mansion and drove off towards the forest