♣️Volume two prologue ♣️

Jimin was a little intoxicated, at least that was what he told himself. It seemed as though the bar's collection of bottles had doubled in the dancer's vision. He promised himself he would take the final shot when the club had filled. His vision was clearly hazy, he laughed because he thought the people that walked around him appeared like the people in the office. Jimin was surrounded by figments of people in suits.

"Do you like the theme today?" Joon Hee asked as she stood next to him, she took his glass and took mercy on his unstable state. It had been awhile since he had drunk, since he had been able to afford to drink. Jimin didn't want to use his employee benefits in this way. Right. A secretary by day and a dancer by night. No, a dancer was the polite term. "Thought we'd have a change of scene. I spent a week making the suits for this."

Ah, so it was the concept today. It seemed that the girls had surrounded the VIP booths for tonight. Pouring the... guests drinks. Jimin scoffed. "People have money to waste on alcohol. And here I am, stealing." He looked at his glass, was this the tenth one? It didn't matter... he would never admit he was drunk, even if the mirage of Yoongi beside him convinced him otherwise.

"Fuck you." Jimin sobbed, he went to grab his glass but it slipped out of his grasp and fell onto the floor, shattering. He stumbled towards it, picking the glass up and cutting himself in the process. It didn't sting.

"Shit, Jimin! Leave it." Joon Hee gasped as she held him up. He stumbled on her, accidentally caging her between his arms and the bar table. "Who let you drink this much?"

Jimin laughed as he looked into her eyes. She was worried. "Sorry... I may have had a little too much." He kissed her cheek playfully. "Thanks, babes, for saving me. You're the bestest friend I could ever ask for." The dancer straightened himself up, glancing at the accessory around her neck, he plucked the black tie and turned away. "I'm gonna dance."

"You didn't even hear what I said." Joon Hee rolled her eyes. "Jimin, I don't like this one bit."

"Shhh." He grinned. "Let me have my fun tonight." He walked towards the stage as he waved at the DJ he knew. She knew which song to play.

The light was playing with his vision. He was seeing things again, unfamiliar faces being replaced with the one he wanted to forget tonight. So, he wrapped the tie to cover his eyes. His sight stripped away as he took long strides towards the pole, which was in place for the acts later. But he figured he'd take a spin before the club got heated, currently there was hardly anyone here.

The beat began slow, just the way Jimin liked it. It was dark but the trick with dancing when you couldn't see was you only needed to stick to the beat. He could push his heavy thoughts away if his mind and body connected to the steady rhythm. He found the pole, the metal cold against his skin.

He spun around once with a back hook, twirling to build momentum. He was bare foot and only dressed in the white silk blouse and trousers Joon Hee had made for him. He wasn't wearing his six-inch heels so he had to accentuate his every move, his posture, from his head to the tip of his toes. And within the next beat he positioned himself into the flying ballerina.

Who had he become? Jimin wondered. Since entering the office, which kind of person had he become? The dancer easily flowed into the next position, allowing his body to melt and mold into the next erotic move: the music box. Jimin had originally been looking for a real job. So how had he gotten into this mess? How had his relationship with the Chairman changed so much in such a short period of time?

Was it Yoongi's ability to easily win people over that had made Jimin change completely? But that thought made it clear; indeed Jimin was won over.

Jimin manifested his emotions into his performance. There was sadness because he didn't want someone he looked up to greatly to view him as cheap. But Jimin was cheap. He felt pathetic. Because in reality he was visually whoring himself out. Just like now, his body was fluid, dancing sensually just to earn a few coins. What would the Chairman even think if he could see him?

For some reason he imagined Yoongi ravishing him on the spot or to tease him and watch him like the gentleman he was. The blouse he wore was loose. It draped down when he arched his back all the way down to the ground, one leg stretched out while the other clamped around the pole. Joon Hee was probably going to pester him about the marks that could be seen littered on his body even under the dim light.

He didn't care anymore. Jimin's body was fluid as he connected with the drowning beat. He broke into a split and bounced up, twirling elegantly around the pole. He almost giggled at the thought of Yoongi watching him. But then the thought of the Chairman's hot breath against his neck, the warmth of his body pressed against him excited him. Just how the pole was this close; so would the Chairman be.

Even in his imagination if felt surreal. It had already come to this. The Chairman's opinion meant so much. What was the explanation for his reliance? Jimin knew the best alcohol was out tonight. Otherwise it would have taken him longer to become this delirious. He couldn't see, but it could only mean the club was fully booked tonight. Perhaps the people had filled up the club during his dance, he might have attracted attention to the main floor. He wondered as he built up towards the climax of the act; the climb to the top.

Jimin's problem was clear to him now, it was his addiction for the Chairman. And it seemed, he would have to forfeit the drug. He held himself grandly before dropping down the pole, halting in another pose before he touched the floor. He was drunk, and it wasn't from the alcohol. He was lucky he hadn't hurt himself.

The music stopped. And in the silence only one pair of hands could be heard clapping. He was confused. The dancer had moved with such elegance and grace, how could he have only impressed one person? Jimin fumbled for his blind fold, finally pulling the black tie away.

And before him, on the sole chair that held the best seat of the house, was the man he was pining for. Master. Jimin blinked, just to make sure. The intensity of the shock sobered him. Yoongi wore a fresh, new burgundy suit, it was strange to see him in something other than grey, navy or black.

Time froze so cruelly, and it was partly because the raw tension cramped every muscle in the little dancer's body. The alcohol shot up straight to Jimin's head, his legs buckled before he could feel them go numb. He stumbled to the floor.

Jimin realised why Yoongi always made him wear the blindfold. There were some things that shouldn't be seen.

The way Yoongi was looking at him was hard to decipher. He seemed so calm and Jimin was frightened of the consequence when it hit him so coldly out of the blue. His whines were stripped naked before his Master. Yoongi could tell how desperate he had been... but also how skilled and professional he was at dancing so erotically. Getting caught in the act wasn't what he had expected. His heartbeat erratic, his heart felt like it was going to burst at any moment.

Yoongi's lips curved into a grin. A glint vivid in those gorgeous coal eyes that bored into the dancer's. Questions rapidly formed on their own in the younger's head. Yet one tormented him the most.

"How long have you known?" Jimin breathed.

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

For JustGoToSleepNow