♠️Chapter 23♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Updates: Tuesday

This is an early update to celebrate the King that is Min Yoongi's birthday 💕💕 I love him so much. He is literally my spirit animal 😤

This is the video that made me fall in love with him, he's cute 💕💕

I will update on Tuesday againxx I hope you like this one my little mints😘😘
♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin felt warm in Yoongi's gym clothes, his weary body was ready to sleep in them. He loved how the sleeves draped over his little fingers, giving him sweater paws. Like he was wrapped up in a blanket he could walk around in. It was just a plain black hoodie and the regular coal coloured sweatpants. But the peppermint aroma lingered on the fabric.

Yoongi was packing his things up, which was something he didn't usually do, he seemed to hurry, placing everything in his bag. It was strange, the Chairman hadn't kept an eye on time. That perhaps, they spent more time in the bathroom than they should have.

The Secretary's desk was already cleared away; he didn't have much to put away, since he had finished all his work. He was hooked up on the single thought of being good for his Master. He waited, fiddling with the sleeves of the hoodie, until Yoongi approached him.

"Master, is something wrong?" Jimin mumbled, his lips pouting worriedly.

He was still in the headspace Yoongi brought him to, the thoughts looped his mind, like a stream of ecstasy pills, drugging him into the kind of heat that anyone can easily get trapped in. The Chairman had that continuous effect on him. The kind that wouldn't wash away. Something that lingered and made him hot with wanting, warm with comfort and cold from his absence.

"I just don't want the night shift to scare you, Kitten." Yoongi soothed, he finally picked up his bag and walked towards Jimin. "We hire women too. They're the night shift, while us men cover the day shift. That way the company is technically running 24/7."

Jimin sighed with relief, almost scared for a moment. He was quick to think something crazy was about to happen. "What happens during their shift?"

Yoongi's eyes softened, his fingers tracing soothing circles on Jimin's cheek," Their shift starts at 9pm, then finishes at 5am. That's why you never see them. They come to this floor at the start of their shift to collect the files that were done. Then they continue the projects throughout the night. They take the floor below us. But they have to go through the elevators behind the sanity rooms on our floor. It's one of the secrets of the company. "