♠️Chapter 33♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Updates: Wednesday
Because all my deadlines are Wednesday morning 😭
Early chapters are on:

https://www.patreon.com/xmintylovex

♠️

So I may have accidentally bought tickets to see Blackpink and BTS twice 😅

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin was nervous. He didn't know if he should be listening to Taehyung. But he already made it this far. His white collar had collected a lot of attention as he walked through the main floor and into Yoongi's office. Eyes peered on him, the men surrounding him looked like they wanted to say something. But when the raven-haired Secretary walked past them, they turned back to their work. Typing furiously into their keyboards.

This was his third week in the office and a lot had changed. He didn't really know who he was becoming, not that Yoongi ever made him uncomfortable about the change.

And he recalled what Hoseok had told him. Despite Taehyung's overwhelming personality, his dominants still viewed him as good. Perhaps with the right guidance, Jimin could be really good for the Chairman. To repay even a little of the kindness he received.

Jimin could hear the whispers from the office floor as the door closed slowly behind him. The Chairman wasn't here yet, but he would be soon. So Jimin took his position by the desk and knelt there waiting for Yoongi. His heart numbed a drowning rhythm in his chest. Anticipation fused with nervousness. The collar suddenly feeling heavy on his neck. Perhaps it wasn't too late to back down.

His fingers reached for the leather.

"I was beginning to worry if you received the gift or not."

His voice already sent a comforting warmth around Jimin. He loved the way the tone was low and how pleasantly soft the sound was received in his reddening ears.

"Thank you, Master," Jimin blushed, it wasn't too hard for his cheeks to dye crimson. So that even if he looked away, in all angles under the light, Jimin's blush would portray a different version of his desire. Yet Yoongi seemed to know him so well, or so he was busy admiring his submissive before him. "I like it...umm does it look good on me?"

And perhaps a part of him needed to know. He needed a translation for that gaze the Chairman was bestowing on him and only him alone. Those deep brown eyes seemed to darken, or was it the light playing around with Jimin's own vision?

His mind could have conjured up the aesthetics of his dominant, who had now walked towards him. He had to look up. Submitting in this way. Was it okay to feel embarrassment? Seconds ticked by and Yoongi continued to look at him.

And even that look alone made Jimin beg for a kiss. For attention, always. Because it was the Chairman, no amount could truly sate him. Was he even allowed to be this selfish?

"Does Master not like it?" Jimin said aloud. It was easy for insecurities to follow the sentence that left his lips. Especially since the silence alone made him question this whole scenario. His fingers found the buckle. Softly tracing his digits on the white gold. "I can take it off..."

"You're beautiful, kitten," Yoongi soothed as he crouched down to Jimin's level. So close it was honestly painful. The genuine smile his dominant wore, it was too provocative. The fresh scent, and Jimin was sure the Chairman had showered that very morning. It was truly unfair. The seductive effect Yoongi had on Jimin. "Master is only admiring how pretty the white looks against your skin. My little kitten is wearing it so well, how could I dislike it hmm? In fact, Master loves it so much. So don't ever think that I won't like something on you, especially if I bought it myself."

"Yes, Master, I'll remember." Jimin nodded meekly in response. The Chairman stood up to sit on his seat. The younger's eyes followed the movement of his Master, he could only shuffle in his place as he waited for further instructions.

"Come here, kitten."

Jimin stood up slowly and walked towards the Chairman, who had tapped his fingers on his lap. He took his place, sitting on Yoongi. And instead of his usual position, which was his legs draped over Yoongi's thighs, he took his new position. Straddling on his Master. Already half hard when their lengths brushed against each other.

"Master," Jimin whispered into Yoongi's chest. "Is it okay if I wear the collar all the time?" He began to play with his little fingers, dragging them slowly up and down Yoongi's chest. His lips forming a pout. "I know we can only dress down for work on Fridays. But..." The following words formed a lump at Jimin's throat. Yet the voice in his mind pressed him to continue. "I want everyone to know I'm yours... not just on Fridays. I want them to know every day. And if I dare forget..." Though Jimin believed that this very thought was already imprinted in his mind. "I want to look at the mirror, and know that you picked this especially for me... because you're my Master. That... you are mine too."

Yoongi hummed in approval, he pointed at the black tie on his neck, tapping the fabric. "You know how to ask properly; what did I teach you, kitten?"

Jimin nodded as he began to slowly untie the black material away from Yoongi's neck. It was satisfying how the silk slipped off so easily. His hitching breath could probably be heard by the Chairman, but Jimin had learnt that it was always okay. So he closed his eyes as he tied the fabric around his head. His eyesight no longer needed to adjust to the safe darkness.

"Good kitten."

"Thank you Master for giving me this collar," Jimin blushed, he wanted to hide his rosy cheeks behind his little hands but he knew that, more than anything, Yoongi wanted to see him. All of him. Always. And if Jimin were to ask a favour, he should do the things Yoongi would only approve of. "Please, may I wear it to work, Master?"

"Kitten, do you like the collar?"

Jimin smiled, "I do Master, I was really happy when I received it."

"It made you happy?" Yoongi questioned, his hand caressing Jimin's puffy cheeks, kissing them gently.

"I was upset because I felt the ban on the Halloween party was mostly my fault. Yet the whole company was receiving punishment for my actions." Jimin said carefully. And it did occur to him that he could be pushing things too far.

It was silent for a while and Jimin was worried he had said something wrong. He shuffled, almost frantic in his spot.

"Send an email out to everyone, that the only accessories allowed between Mondays and Thursdays are collars. And the Halloween Party's ban has been lifted. Under one condition"

"Condition?"

"You are to organise the event, you are free to ask help from Taehyung and Jin." Yoongi ordered. "And kitten... You wearing the collar proudly pleases me."

Jimin blushed. He didn't want anything but to please his Master.

But either way he double tapped the ear piece that Taehyung had given him earlier while Yoongi was distracted with kissing him. Cutting out the voice from the other side that was helping him.

He didn't know which part was coming from Taehyung anymore because every word that left his lips was true to his emotions.

However, Jimin was soon to learn.

Whether worn or not, a collar is never off.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Halloween would be approaching in the book... but someone's birthday is also in October hmm 🤔 what should happen 😉?

Patreon is updated x

Love minty xx