♠️Chapter 21♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Updates: Tuesday

The only reason I'm updating today is because my editor is coming to the UK to visit me 💕💕 This is for all her efforts in coming to see me. The world is honestly not ready for us 😂. She is dressing up as a banana and I'm dressing up as a grape 😂. JustGoToSleepNow

Also I need reassurance that my chappies are good, call it a writers praise kink, vote on my chapters if you haven't yet 💕🙈

Also this chapter is brought to you by all those that commented on my recent post. I love my little mints xx 💋

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Thursday

Jimin had just ordered dinner for them, it should arrive in half an hour. He was sat across from Yoongi's desk as he waited for the Chairman to hand him more work. He was visibly exhausted as he ran back and forth from his desk and Yoongi's desk to collect documents that needed to be reviewed or sorting for the following meetings this week.

"It's my punishment to do over time, why are you staying behind as well, Yoongi?" Jimin asked as he yawned slightly, he covered his mouth, embarrassed to show how weary he was.

"I'm here to supervise you, as your dominant I must make sure you carry out your punishments correctly." Yoongi was always like that, always monitoring his little submissive, and Jimin was more than thankful. He was the kind of person that needed reassurance to make sure that what he was doing was correct. The Chairman handed Jimin a few more documents. "Do these for now and come back to me when you're done."

The submissive looked at the sheets of paper. Then he returned to his desk, carrying out Yoongi's order. He wanted to show Yoongi how sorry he was for everything. Then perhaps he could ask about the Halloween party. He didn't want to be the reason for his co-workers to lose out on rare company dinners. But he knew he had to save small favours before he could even dare make a request that big.

This was what worried Jimin, he didn't know what Yoongi wanted.

The sun had begun to set behind the Chairman. Everyone was long gone and the business sector was but a deserted city. Jimin's phone buzzed in his pocket. It was a message from Joon Hee.

Queen: You dancing tonight?

Jimin: Nope overtime.

The secretary glanced upwards and noticed Yoongi was still at his desk, working hard. And he wouldn't expect anything less from such a capable man. He probably watched for a few minutes as sunlight died in the sky, dimming the room, and all Jimin could see were those crimson lips. How they stretched while his Master thought, while he wrote and then when he smiled, eyes glowing as they looked at his submissive.

They were interrupted when Jimin's phone rang, this time it was the delivery guy.

"I'll just go pick up the food." He told Yoongi, who gave him an approving nod.