♠️Chapter 36♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Updates: Wednesday

It's still exam season for me but when summer starts I'll be updating more on Patreon💕
👉🏼👈🏼

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin didn't care about the files he was supposed to collect from the departments as he ran home. He decided he would just go to work early tomorrow and begin working again to make up for everything. What he couldn't make up for was the girls at home finding out about work. And the consequences of him being discovered.

The club was a regular bar during the day, the dim lights laid the foundation of the atmosphere of the room. There were a few costumers that had come early to reserve the best seats for the show tonight. Jimin jogged around the velvet couches and glass circular tables. He sped up along the four meter long bar, where behind the counter were glass shelves of different alcohol in their exquisite bottles. Various whiskies, wines, gins and vodka. His running reflection bouncing off each bottle as he passed.

One of the girls behind the counter gave Jimin a wave, yet he only managed a discomforted smile before he made his way to the back where a whirling, run down red staircase led to Joon Hee's apartment.

He typed in the code to the black door and with a click it was open.

He was truly too late.

Before him were six girls, including Joon Hee, and to his horror they had already opened the medium sized white box that was wrapped in silk black ribbons. The white tissue paper that was once so nicely packed together was already forgotten and ripped about on the floor.

And in each of the girls' hands was a piece of lingerie. 

One had a satin white knicker with a little blue bow attached to its side. Another had purely pink laced panties with matching baby pink bows. His eyes looked down desperately, defeated, as he wanted to avoid the eyes of the girls that surrounded him. The colours of crimson, lilac and black flickered from the corner of his vision.

"These are really cute, Jimin-ah," The girl to his right mused. She ran her fingers around the fabric that was supposedly his. Dirtying it with her red newly polished nails.

"Yeah, Jimin, what are they for?" Asked Joon Hee as she picked what looked like a plain beige pantie.

And strangely it was sickening how closer they all got towards him, as they held the presents his Master bought for him.

The Secretary's heart numbed despite how fast it had been beating earlier. Jimin had two choices. One was to tell them all that it was a present from the Chairman. That he could keep them because he wanted to wear them for Yoongi. That perhaps he wanted the man to undress him like he had done before. The new submissive wanted to be such a good kitten for his Master and give him the view he deserved.

Jimin didn't have much confidence to begin with, but Yoongi had that power over him, the kind that brought out bravery. Something he hadn't felt in a long time. And at every gaze the Chairman bestowed onto him, he felt... truly beautiful.

It was addictive how good he wanted to be, so sickening how it was like ecstasy throbbing through his veins. He only wanted to please Yoongi in a way that made him feel like he was actually doing something for his Master.

Yoongi never asked for much, yet Jimin was suddenly willing to do it all. So much trust had built in such a small amount of time that the emotions were ready to burst in his little chest.

He instantly thought about what could be if he were to wear these little cute pieces of lingerie. Especially if Yoongi had picked them out just for his kitten. Jimin wondered how long Yoongi must have spent and if he had to file through thousands of designs.

Or perhaps it wasn't long, maybe his Master could imagine what they looked like on him in his mind, and they were specially ordered.

Jimin could blush at the thought, he could melt at the idea that the Chairman had thought of him so much. It was briefly pleasing, that the man he pinned so needily for thought about him in the same deeply erotic way.

Yet it was the latter he had to choose in the end.

"I got them for you with my first pay check," Jimin smiled softly, he was weak but the act was persistent "But you guys beat me to it." He chuckled lightly as he sat down on the sofa, heart heavy as he surrendered to the situation.

"Really?" They chirped.

It was a collection of tight hugs and further thank yous before they dispersed into the changing room to prepare for tonight and Joon Hee was left alone with the tired Secretary.

She dropped down the beige lace she was holding onto Jimin's lap and gave him a soft smile. All the other girls had taken all the pretty coloured ones. The ones that were the most eye-catching beauty that can be woven for his dominant's eyes only.

"Keep it," she said. "Return it to the shop, use the money for yourself, okay hun?" She crawled towards him and gave the raven haired dancer a tight hug.

And that was what Jimin was when he went home. Only a dancer.

Jimin hugged her back, accepting the sympathy Joon Hee was unconsciously giving, "Thank you, just thank you." He felt ridiculous and although he couldn't say, he was grateful that his best friend understood him the most.

"You gonna dance today?" She mumbled as she moved away from the crock of his neck.

Jimin let go of the embrace and nodded. "I'll just shower, then I'll get ready."

In the end, he could only lie in order to stay with his Master.

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Don't ever lie to your partner, make sure you always communicate to avoid misunderstandings!!

Patreon is updated!

Love minty xx