♣️VII ch 8♣️

Please enjoy this one 💕💕

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

A Dominant's role was clear: they were the one who led the play. While a submissive submitted their all to the dominant they have chosen. And this power shift isn't something that was demanded. It was earned. For others this was testing their dominant. For others it was to trust without a second of doubt.

And Jimin knew he wasn't the kind of person to test Yoongi. Because this man, faltered to no one. And everyone in the office, including Jimin submitted to him. So when the Chairman asked Jimin to kneel beside his desk and dress in nothing but the Chairman's shirt, Jimin could only reply accordingly to his wishes.

The first punishment Jimin agreed to were the red ropes. Perhaps he knew which direction this could lead to. Or perhaps he was curious as to how his Master would use them. But Yoongi was quick to answer any of his concerns. The sole purpose of the ropes, were to prevent Jimin. So that he couldn't touch himself. So that he couldn't touch his Master. Because pleasure was a gift, and Jimin had to earn his right.

The ropes were surprisingly soft, like silk gliding across Jimin's hands and although they restricted him, they didn't hurt.

"Pretty." Yoongi hummed lightly. A simple compliment, but one Jimin loved. "This tie is called the double- column Shibari. How do you find it?"

Jimin's cheeks grew red, just like the ropes. Because he learnt from before, that punishments were not meant to be liked. And since his punishment was only beginning, it was too soon to describe this as something he would particularly crave.

And only because Jimin's eyes strayed towards the floor, Yoongi pulled the excess rope upwards like a leash. The Secretary was led towards the Chairman abruptly. And it was in this moment Jimin had discovered something new about himself as he looked up into Yoongi's darkened eyes.

There was only one person in this world who could ruin him so beautifully. Like poetry, Yoongi was passionate. And in every verse, Jimin felt his undivided attention.

When the Chairman touched Jimin, it seemed like he always knew where to touch, like there was an unseen map over Jimin's body, which led to his most sensitive spots. Or perhaps it was solely Yoongi's touch which was electrifying. The Secretary would shudder like there was a cold spark spiralling around his body. And Jimin was terrified. Because his body was honest, even though his mind was blank.

"When you wear my shirt like this kitten..." Yoongi gestured the half way buttoned up shirt Jimin was wearing, his eyes gliding to where it was falling off the Secretary's shoulders. "It makes me want to implement a different dress code."

And Jimin realised, with great nervous anticipation, the magnitude of his punishment.
It was normal for Jimin's eyes to be covered, but now that he was without the blindfold, he was in a situation he wasn't prepared for. He could see the way Yoongi looked at him, the way he looked when he called him kitten. He could see the amusement on the Chairman's face as Jimin purred for attention, for satisfaction and for pleasure. At this moment, he felt a mixture of confusing emotions. And the thin line of hating and liking seemingly began to disappear. Because this was his second punishment. To look into Yoongi's eyes all throughout the play. And the punishment laid in the truth that was mirrored in Yoongi's eyes of how desperate Jimin was under his Master.

Yoongi was touching him, one hand exploring Jimin's sensitive body, his fingers playing over Jimin's nipples, while the other held the ropes tightly. Like he wasn't in a hurry. Like he had all the time in the world. And the Chairman was confident with his teasing. He knew it would take several strokes on Jimin's cock, before the submissive would tremble. For his kitten to begin whining. Because only Yoongi was capable of making Jimin beg so quickly.

He hadn't been touched in awhile. And Yoongi's hands were moving slowly, like a tempo that was killing him. All while their eyes were on each other. And so when Jimin felt the blunt of satisfaction edging closer, his eyes began watering, as he continued to beg prettily. In the hopes Yoongi was in a forgiving mood. "Please- Master-" Jimin's pleas were stuttering between his trembling lips.

"If you beg so prettily like this..." Yoongi grinned. "You might regret it." And yes, since this was a punishment. Release was not permitted. Jimin felt his cheeks heat as Yoongi painfully moved his hands away. Jimin's breaths turned rapid. As he recovered from the absence of pleasure. "One." Yoongi counted. "Good kitten." He smiled. "Three more to go." The Chairman took the counter from his pocket and lowered the number from four to three before putting it back.

Jimin wanted to looked away, ashamed he was horny. Ashamed he wanted his Master so much. He needed Yoongi, to touch him, to caress him. And make him feel good. In the way only he was capable of. "Master." Jimin whined. He was hard. He could feel it. A second more and the tension wrapping over his whole body would release him. It was a punishment Jimin allowed Yoongi to pick. To be edged to the brink of paradise, only for it to be taken away. And he had to go through this three more times.

"Good kitten." The Chairman reassured as he gently kissed Jimin's trembling lips. "And what happens if you break any of the rules?" His Master whispered the sin.

The single thought of growing further away from his climax was something he didn't know he would fear the way he did. Because he wanted to be good. But at the same time, his need for his Master, led him to be a selfish, horny mess. The Secretary knew the consequences. Because his Master didn't give punishments without warning. He told Jimin what he was going to do and it was clear they weren't empty threats.

And so Jimin responded with the cold truth. "The counter resets."

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

So much pressure for the first smut of this volume 😅, I hope you guys really enjoy the following chapters ^_^

Happy new year everyone 💕💕

Love Minty xx