♠️Chapter 4♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Patron.com/xmintylovex

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

"What do you mean you'll think about it?" Joon Hee sighs as she styles one of the strippers hair into a sexy updo. She puts her hand out and Jimin hands her a pin.

"Well, the job is a bit dodgy," Jimin says slowly, he helps another girl fasten her silver glittery bra.

Jimin's best friend owns a stripper's club, called 'Angel Devils', and to pay for lodging he has to help her run the business. And by lodging, he means her couch above the club.

He wouldn't mind sharing a bed with the other Angels, the only problem is they get really touchy during the night, and Jimin's been almost raped about fifteen times.

So the couch it is.

Joon Hee scoffs, "What's dodgier than a strippers club, babes?" She grabs the girl sitting down and helps her push her boobs up. "Jimin I researched the company while you were gone, it's really well known, they wouldn't do anything to tarnish their reputation."

Jimin sighs as he begins adding makeup to the girls face, who continued to look at her reflection in the mirror.

"You don't want to know," Jimin mumbles.

"Besides, Jimin you don't have a lot of options right now," Joon Hee taps the girl," You're done, get on stage and earn us money," She points at the girl behind them, "You're next."

"He said he'd pay me $10,000 for working for the two weeks on probation," Jimin adds.

"You're stupid if you don't take that," Joon Hee says as she fixes the next girls hair, styling it and adding pins to her hair. "Hell, give me a pair of balls, call me gay and I'll do it."

"You don't know they are gay." Jimin gasps.

"Hun, the boss of that place only hires men, and you and Taehyung are gay, is that a coincidence? "She explains.

Jimin shrugs, he taps the girl's shoulder and she gets up to sit behind Joon Hee to wait for her turn to get her hairdo. He hums silently as he continues to finish off the girls make up and help them adjust their skimpy outfits.

"Don't you want to dance tonight?" Joon Hee asks finally.

"Should I?" Jimin wonders.

"That's easy $100 if it's you, one hour should be enough." Joon Hee was finally done doing everyone's hair. She taps the chair, "Come on I'll do your hair."

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin's finally on the couch, it's 4 o'clock in the morning, Joon Hee hands him an envelope, "You made $234.10 today," She giggles, "I can believe someone threw ten cents, what a joke."

Jimin takes the envelope and hides it under his pillow," Thanks hun, for everything."

Joon Hee shrugs, "Still that's nothing compared to a decent job, with benefits, a wage and paid probation of $10,000. You can dance all night for a year and you would just about be making that kind of cash."

"I have a question," Jimin says slowly.

"Ask anything." Joon Hee yawns as she begins to take her makeup off her face.

"Is there a way to have a BDSM contract without having a BDSM contract?" Jimin looks at her as he shuffles under the sheets.

"That doesn't make sense," Joon Hee frowns, "What so no to kissing? No sex? No punishments? Just a plain sheet of paper."