♠️Chapter 44 ♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Last gift

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin shifted his position so he could obey Yoongi's demand. He knelt between the Chairman's legs. He could only maneuver with the help of Yoongi since his hands were still tied up. He was too excited, he was shamelessly hard again. He lowered himself and had Yoongi tugging him in the correct place, where his lips could finally wrap around Yoongi's cock. He swirled his tongue around the tip to test the tempo he wanted to go for.

"Kitten, go at your pace. It's okay." Yoongi's voice was just the right kind of husky Jimin wanted imprinted on him. He was already drowsy from cumming far too many times, so his licks only began lazily. Perhaps it was also because he wanted to take his time because he didn't know when he would next be allowed.

"Master, it's okay. I want this, please, I'll be-"

Jimin felt fingers graze the sensitive parts of the skin along his neck. "Kitten, I want to do this because you want to. Not because you believe you need to be good for me." Yoongi tilted Jimin's chin up to kiss him gently. "Do it because it makes you feel good to please me."

"Yes, Master." The little submissive nodded and returned to search for Yoongi's member. He rolled the tip into his mouth where he began to do little licks. He had to shift his position several times until the length had reached the back of his throat. He didn't have his hands to help him, but he enjoyed humming his delight as he began to steadily bob his head, base to tip. It was the only encouragement he needed, Yoongi's fingers running through Jimin's hair. He needed compliments, he never wanted to be degraded, because Jimin had to be good.

Jimin's cock was rubbing between his stomach and thighs as he quickened his pace. It was taking them a lot longer to orgasm than the previous times but because they were both so sensitive, the climb to their respective heights was even the more exciting. Jimin shuddered and it didn't help that Yoongi was throbbing, the sensation so vibrant along his lips.

"Kitten, Master's gonna cum. You can spit-" Yoongi buckled his hips, his fist had a bunch of Jimin's hair.

Jimin gasped and he didn't register that his drool was beginning to mix with Yoongi's cum. He sucked so well even when his little mouth was already full. Jimin parted his lips slightly as he tilted his head up. He swallowed bashfully and Yoongi swore at the heat it brought. Jimin could taste the liquid and it was just a magnification of the Chairman's addictive scent. He hiccupped and the taste slid down his throat. The juices were exquisite and he wanted more, even as the flavour was prominent on the tip of his tongue. He came in harsh streams, and he could only whimper and groan in bliss as his own cum webbed his skin and the ropes that were still tied on him. Only Yoongi was capable of ripping his being into shreds like this.

"Kitten, you didn't have to swallow. I said you-"

"Master said to do what feels good." Jimin interrupted. "I... like how you taste. Tasting you makes me feel good."

"Yes, but kitten, that's a bit different." Yoongi whispered as he kissed Jimin's forehead gently. He moved to help Jimin out of his blindfold, but his little submissive moved away slightly. "Master, are you mad?" Jimin asked, his voice almost croaked.

"No, of course not." Yoongi cooed as he moved on to kiss Jimin's puffy cheeks.

"Master," Jimin cleared his throat, "You said you would punish me less if you had more photos. Umm you... can take photos of me like this." He looked down shyly.

"Kitten, there is no need, you've been so good and for me that is enough." Yoongi cupped Jimin's cheeks to sooth his panic somehow.

"I want you to."

The chairman sighed, "Alright kitten, then I'm doing this so I can keep being motivated while working okay?" He waited until Jimin nodded to reach for his phone. The Secretary shuffled into position. This was different from the photos Taehyung had taken, he didn't know what Yoongi could see. He just wanted to do this and he couldn't explain why. "God, kitten, you look so pretty in the accessory I tied around you. Do you know how lucky I am to Master over such an obediently polite kitten?"

And Jimin couldn't help a giggle as he heard the phone snap various photos, because he was just that.

The Chairman made sure to firstly remove the blindfold away from Jimin's eyes. He proceeded to untie the robes around Jimin's body, ensuring that he was accustomed to the absence of the material that almost felt like it was a part of his skin. And while Jimin could feel the thick rope loose around him, he sighed into Yoongi's kisses. His lips even touching the marks on Jimin's body so carefully. It was aftercare once again. The time to return to reality and away from the subspace he was brought into. To step down from his heights gently as they showered together. Spooning under the warm water, he was leaning on Yoongi for support. His Master washed his hair, massaging bubbles into it. And sometimes they would kiss and it was always slow and relaxing.

If Jimin was ever stressed without knowing, he would be free from it. Because in this moment, they could feel each other's gratefulness, thanking the other through whispers for opening up to each other. They would spend as long as they needed because catching up to work would just result in Jimin wearing Yoongi's shirt, with nothing else, after the showers. He would sit on Yoongi's lap as they both worked hard until it was almost two in the afternoon. Sometimes Jimin would kiss Yoongi between the tasks he was supposed to do. And in response, Yoongi would nibble his ear.

They were both lazy in the sense that they would never leave the office, even going so far as to order food to eat together. Jimin could easily get lost in this wonderland, even as he hummed a happy melody. They were preparing for the meeting now and Jimin had not long ago begun to leave some clothes in the office. He quickly changed into them as Yoongi changed suits.

"Master," Jimin smiled, "Here are your files for the meeting." He chuckled when he saw Yoongi's satin tie. "Sir, you always wear this one, do you ever wash it?" Jimin teased.

"It's my favourite, kitten." Yoongi replied, he wrapped his arms around Jimin. "How about you? I haven't really seen you wear the lingerie I got you. The turquoise one you wore is really cute, but it wasn't what I got you."

Jimin looked away, more specifically the floor. He had to hurry to find the words he needed to say to reply. All his deception was beginning to build up. And he hated it, especially because the Chairman was always true to him.

"Do you not like them?" Yoongi voiced his concern. "I could always buy different ones, tell me which ones you like."

"I love them!" Jimin said so desperately, "They just got ruined in the wash." It wasn't strange for the girls in the club to all share each other's clothes and perhaps Jimin was only starting to be aware of having things that belonged to him and only him. For the longest time of his life he always had to share. And now that he discovered how it was like to truly possess something, he didn't really know how to act anymore.

"I see," Yoongi smiled sadly. "So that's what you look like when you lie to me."

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Final note:

Always remember to love yourself

Love Minty xx