♠️Chapter 8♠️

Thursday

Each chapter is based on a day in the week so I'll start putting that at the start of the chapters. 

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin tried to avoid Taehyung but it was hard when he was giving puppy dog eyes and holding a colourfully wrapped box. "Please don't be more sex toys," Jimin sighed as he put his bag on his chair next to Taehyung's desk.

Taehyung was hesitating, but handed Jimin the gift anyway, "I'm really, really sorry."

Jin put his pink teddy bear down and looked between the two, "I heard about what happened, Taehyung gets carried away, he doesn't care about where he does it. There was this one time he and Jungkook were on my desk-"

"Thank you," Taehyung interrupted, he glared at Jin and Jimin took the box. It was a peace offering, what could possibly go wrong? He pulled the ribbon off and opened the box, finding a vibrator and red, lacy panties. Jimin had no words. "I knew you'd love it."

Jin peered into the box and shook his head, "Some kind of peace offering," he faced Jimin and gave him a pat on the shoulder, "Even though it's not obvious, he means well."

"Excuse me," Taehyung clutched his heart as if in pain, "That vibrator is limited edition, even Victoria's Secret Angels don't have it.

Jimin nodded, Taehyung was just a special kind of human, "I forgive you."

"Why did you get him these anyway?" Jin asked as he sat down.

"Well, since Yoongi doesn't take care of his needs, he needs other forms of help-" Taehyung started. Jimin grabbed his bag and decided to wait for Yoongi in his office. "You're welcome!" Taehyung shouted after him.

He dropped the box on his desk and noticed the office is empty, he looked at the time, Yoongi should be here soon. He walked towards Yoongi's desk to see if there was anything he could tidy. And that was when he noticed it. A new extract was ready for him to read. He wanted to read it in advance. He opened the envelope and peered inside.

"What is this doing here?"

Jimin turned around quickly and made eye contact with Yoongi, who was holding onto the red lace by the tip of his forefinger. It stood out among his black suit and white shirt.

Oh, those.

"It's not what it looks like!" Jimin declared frantically, he put the envelope down and made a grab for the red panties. Yoongi held them behind him as Jimin stepped towards him. Flustered, the secretary realised he was now inches closer than he had ever been before, his hitching breaths filled the room. Jimin's cheeks revealed how unsettled he was. "It was a sorry present from Taehyung."

Yoongi's eyes focused towards the box again, "Kitten, do you need a vibrator?"

"What!" Jimin exclaimed, "No, of course not."

Yoongi nodded, he was quiet and it scared Jimin, he wondered if he did something wrong. The Chairman picked up the vibrator and walked over to his desk. "I'm confiscating this," he said, "Our contract doesn't allow you to have such toys."

Jimin bowed his head and followed his boss to the desk, he watched as Yoongi placed the toy in a drawer. Jimin sat down and opened the envelope again. The red, laced panties were tucked into Yoongi's blazer pocket like a handkerchief. He observed the floor, eyes focused before he stared onto the sheet of paper.

"Masturbation 101," He read out aloud. He glanced at Yoongi, he trembled at the attention but Yoongi was so nice about it, he didn't laugh or tease him. "I'm sitting on a chair; I'm waiting for him, all dressed up. He likes ..." Jimin froze. He looked up at Yoongi, his eyes darkening as he scanned Jimin. It easily felt humid, always hot in this room. Even being naked couldn't change the burning feeling Jimin felt running along his skin.

"Red, lacy panties," Yoongi said.

Jimin nodded, he bit his bottom lip nervously as he looked at Yoongi's handkerchief. "My red, lacy panties. I purposely wait by the door, so that when he comes home, Ma-Master can see how ready I am for him." Jimin cleared his throat, and watched as Yoongi poured him a glass of water. He took it thankfully and then continued to read.

"The lace peeps from the baby pink satin robes, that are tied lazily around my waist. He shouldn't miss it. The problem is, he is not home yet. And even if he is rushing back, I am restless. I need pleasure to soak through my body and I worry that the lace will be ruined by my slick. It po-pours out of my hole-"Jimin paused to shift in his seat, was he getting an erection from this? That was embarrassing. Yoongi didn't seem to notice, but Jimin was horrified to find his sigh of relief sounding like a moan.

He blushed into his hands.

"It's okay Kitten, keep going." Yoongi's voice alone reassured him, it was soothing and low.

"M-my cock hardens and I have to anger him. I have to touch myself," Jimin gasped, it was too intense, why does the extract have to be in first person and why is Yoongi unaffected? He did own this company, an office where sexual desires were accepted and kinks... encouraged.

Did Jimin have a kink? He couldn't possibly be thinking about this. So he stopped. At least he tried.

"So my hands make their way, fingers under the fabric. My touch alone doesn't satisfy me, but waiting hurts. And I need to be sated now. The doors open and he catches me. His eyes darken, he's disappointed. I sit up, moving my hands away. 'I'm sorry,' I tell him. But he isn't having it. He orders me to keep going. Telling me that if I don't need him anymore, I should be able to handle myself. He is going to watch while I touch myself. And I hate it. I want him. I apologise again but he is insistent. His words are law, and I obediently follow him. I spread my legs in his direction and pull my cock out. I whimper as I look at him. He is heartless, he doesn't pity me at all. He drops his bags and leans against the door. Now all his attention is on me. I want to please him."

Jimin continued to shift in his seat, Yoongi was watching him too, it was ironic and he had to cross his legs to hide the bulge, he tried to picture things that turned him off. But it was hard. He was reading an erotica in front of a handsome man. And for the first time it crossed his mind. Was he attracted to his boss?

"I use my slick as lube, rubbing it on the head. I am not allowed to move away from my seat. His eyes track my movements, and if I do anything other than what he told me to do, I'd get punished. I don't want to disappoint him even more. I rub by cock, touching the length, I whine again. He likes it. He knows how desperate I am for him. I lean back into the chair; it starts to feel good. But my hole needs his attention and so I push my panties, they fall to the floor and I have to put my own fingers in my mouth. It physically hurts that I'm not sucking him. Not pleasing him. We've only started and I regret it so much. Despite the pleasure rolling through my body, I know only he could bring me to ecstasy. I want to be drugged by his kisses, and filled fully in ways only he can. I am needy. I massage myself more, I call for him, but he doesn't move. It's a punishment. I'm not meant to like it. And while he's watching I buckle my hips out towards him. If I can seduce him, my suffering will come to an end. But he knows me too well. And it's hard, it's hard to climax without his help. So I'm left with my last resort. I beg." Jimin's surprised he managed to read this much without stuttering. He would rather get turned on by the extract than the look Yoongi was giving him now. Or was there even a difference?

"Please Master," Jimin read out, "Please touch me now."

The extract ended, it always got cut off before intimacy was involved. And Jimin learnt his lesson from last time. He didn't dare ask where the rest is. Or if he could search it up again later. He returned the extract.

"Can I go back to work?" Jimin asked.

Yoongi placed the red lace in front of Jimin, "You might need this, it's dress down for work tomorrow, wear whatever you like."

Jimin's eyes flicker between the crimson panties and Yoongi, he didn't mean what he thought he did. Or did he?

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️