♣️VII ch 10 ♣️

Hyper updates 😂

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

There was only one difference between the first time Jimin first read an extract and now. With the first, Jimin wasn't aware that the person he was punishing was himself. Because each word was a cruel reminder, that the Chairman led the play.

Jimin shuffled slightly, his eyes looking up at the board as he began to read the extract prepared for him. "My Master's intentions are clear. He wants me to grow in confidence. To see the potential in myself and know that I am greater than I perceived myself to be. He wants to nurture me. And because he is guiding me towards my greatest potential, straying from the path he paved can only be sanctioned as he seems fit." Jimin knew what this meant. And yet it had only been a few months, he wondered if the person he would become was someone the Master had envisioned. What was the magnitude of his confidence? What was the intensity of Jimin's resolve?

"My Master wants the best for me." Jimin knew this much. The Chairman had perfect patience, despite Jimin's tantrums, despite his situation. "It is my Master's own right to buy me things he would want to see on me. Yet as it is always possible to decline, giving them away is not an option. Because these gifts are proclamations of his care, his attention. And without reservations, must these tributes be allocated to someone else." Jimin paused. Paused because he felt something warm in his chest. Because it almost sounded as if he was special. And because he paused, the level increased.

"Kitten, continue." Yoongi hummed. The remote was small in his hand, but to Jimin it was nothing but a dangerous bomb.

"I was wrong in ways that upset my Master." Jimin continued as he tried his best to suppress his moans, his whimpers. Because the only sound that was allowed was the clarity of each sentence. "There is greed that I need to learn. A greed that seems scary, yet I should be reassured... reassured." The level increases to the third.

"Kitten, you seem to be curious about what will happen if you reach ten." The Chairman murmured. like he was taunting Jimin, telling him if he tried, he would regret it.

The answer was clear, Jimin knew this much as looked up at his Master apologetically. And so he continues. "My Master will guide me well. Because greed is not a bad thing. A greed for things that belongs to me, should be welcomed. And I should be more comfortable with the idea that those under my possession shouldn't be shared to another." The Secretary whimpered. As he wondered if a greed towards his Master would also be welcomed? If it was possible to crave someone more than he already did? And only because Jimin whimpered from the pleasure creeping up on him was the level brought to the fourth.

"Kitten, you're almost at the end, but it would be a pity to have to start again." Yoongi warned.

Jimin nodded slowly. "My Master is lenient. He is a forgiving Master. Yet violation of my Master's kindness must not go unpunished. my Master does not intend to hurt me, nor repeatedly punish me in ways I do not understand. Yet I need to be reminded firmly to not make the same mistakes again." Jimin spoke slowly. Like he was savouring each word. "The reality of my actions are not entirely what had upset my Master, yet the knowledge that his submissive had allowed himself to lower himself into an insecure mindset was perhaps his own fault as a dominant." Jimin paused. He quickly looked up at Yoongi. "That's not true." Jimin blurted. He realised his mistake, as his lips quivered, his eyes shutting right in preparation of what was to come.

But the punishment for his actions did not come.

"Kitten, there are moments when I worry... worry that I am not the dominant you deserve." The Chairman spoke softly. And if there was a possibility that there was a dent in his dominant's perfect personality. It was this moment. This moment when Jimin realised, that even perfection would have a single thread of doubt.

"Master..." Jimin started. Saying words that weren't on the screen, but something of his own accord. And no he didn't say this in exchange for anything. but because he felt it was true. "If it's not you, then I don't want it."

The Chairman's eyes softened, like he was hearing something unexpected. Jimin wondered, if he had said the right words and if his Master had interpreted them correctly.

"Very well kitten." Yoongi hummed softly. He held Jimin by the waist, his lips leaving purple petals along Jimin's neck. His lips on the Secretary's lips. "Since your response has pleased me. I will allow you to choose how you will cum."

Jimin knew the answer. He probably thought of it countless of times throughout the punishment. No from the very first moment Jimin saw his Master in the office this morning.

"With my Master inside me."

♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️♣️

👉🏼👈🏼 hope you like

Love Minty xxx