♠️Chapter 30♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Updates: Tuesday 

Early chapters are on:

https://www.patreon.com/xmintylovex

♠️

How is the pace?
Instagram live, let's talk about the comeback and awards. 24/04/19 at 8pm GMT

♠️

yoontaemin11 helped me with the interior of Yoonmin's play room, thank you 💕

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Jimin could feel the silicon ring tap gently against him with each slow thrust. He could feel himself stretch around the Chairman's length. His moans were a mixture of low hums and further whines. He latched himself onto Yoongi, wanting their bodies in proximity. Allowing himself to shatter into a million pieces before the man he'd been pining for.

"How is it?" The Chairman hummed.

The words were muffled, and Jimin could barely form them on his lips. "It's good, It's good, Master." He sighed heavily before he held his breath. Already dizzy and on the brink of passing out from drowning in the pleasure. "I think I'm going to go crazy."

"You're really tight, kitten," It was a growl that left his lips, followed by a low grunt as Yoongi continued to roll his hips, fucking Jimin slowly, only so he could take the time to feel everything. "So tight."

"Master, you can go faster, it's okay." Jimin pleaded as he continued to squirm uncontrollably under Yoongi, gripping tightly onto his hands but finding that his mind was still high on a cloud.

"I want you to feel every movement, kitten, I want to watch yourself break at my touch. I want to see every twitch under the light, how I make you feel. I want to know how much my pretty kitten wants his master." It was a sexy low hitch that broke in Yoongi's voice as he leaned down to find Jimin's lips. Steadying the tremble with a thickly heated kiss.

Each thrust was as blissful as the next, with Jimin beginning to fail at forming the words the Chairman needed to hear. Instead he was hushed as Yoongi began to kiss him roughly, the thrusts beginning to form a regular rhythm. Jimin could only feel full with need.