♠️Chapter 35♠️

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Instagram: xxmintylovexx

Follow me for teasers/ spoilers

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Early chapters are on:

https://www.patreon.com/xmintylovex

♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️♠️

Tuesday

Jimin breathed in deeply before stretching his arms and slowly massaging his shoulders. He was tired. Exhausted, but sometimes, despite the fatigue, he didn't feel so heavy. The Secretary had begun to pack up for the end of the day as usual, he looked up from his tidy desk and found Yoongi typing on his laptop. His Master was still working even though office hours were over.

Yoongi's hair was all ruffled, each strand falling in disarray. The mess was something Jimin found attractive. He couldn't help but spare a few moments, eyes trailing the Chairman's unbuttoned shirt. The rolled up sleeves and the sensual veiny arms they revealed. How his eyes flickered at the screen. Click. Click.

The younger didn't even realise he moved towards the silver haired man. He didn't seem to acknowledge his own actions even when he felt the carpet push against his knees. He knelt, even when he didn't need to.

More because he wanted to.

He rested his small, chubby hand on Yoongi's thigh. Not saying a word because he waited for Yoongi to finish what he was doing. He was patient and perhaps content, he could smile so much it would hurt his cheeks.

His wait was never long, as the Chairman's gaze shifted towards him. All the attention that Jimin could even beg for was given so freely in those deep brown eyes. The sharp warmth they radiated. The kind that even though Yoongi wasn't smiling, Jimin knew there was tranquillity between them.

"What is it, kitten?" Yoongi asked.

And Jimin loved it when Yoongi was concerned, it was a strange thing to feel so snuggly from. Yet Jimin's little chest was full from how much care was woven in such few words.

Lost in thought, Jimin didn't reply. He allowed his tired doe eyes to drink in every little beauty that was visible in front of him. The lips whose dark crimson could both bring him honey and fire. The orbs that darkened with lust yet were gentle.

He had only just met the Chairman. It had been less than a month and he could tell, this man was a good man.

"Come sit here, kitten." Yoongi's voice lured him like a song, and Jimin stood up carefully, following where his Master had tapped his lap. He nested in the warmth, quietly obedient. It was such a nice way to end a long, exhausting day. It was like a hot bath, all the tension from his body melted and there was nothing else but the cooling heat Yoongi's peppermint scent provided.

Jimin now faced the laptop and found that Yoongi wasn't doing work. Instead he was on a website.

For sex accessories.

His heart raced at the thought, he recalled how Yoongi treated him with the vibrator. It didn't help that the very man that caused his whole body to flame up rested his head on Jimin's shoulder. Giving him a gentle kiss on his neck, adding to the collection of blissful bruises that laid there.